• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sai'litz
    Unwashed
    • Aug 2019

Greetings from SC

Just wanted to "leave my mark" and say hello!

I'm working with a limited budget but recently got into the Grendel game with a Bear Creek Arsenal upper (I know, I know... "save your money and get something better"), and I'm trying to see what she's got in her.

I'm on Active Duty, which currently puts me in South Carolina. I've been stationed previously in Washington (state, not DC - although IMO there's getting to be less and less of a difference) and Wisconsin. Work keeps me busy and I tend to have more time to think about shooting than I do getting to the fun part and *actually* shooting. With that said, I'm looking forward to reading and learning what this caliber's all about!
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Welcome to the horde sir. And thank you for your service.

Comment

• CJW
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2019

Thank you very much for your service to our country.

What is your MOS, there are a lot of bullet catchers on the coast of South Carolina.

I’m in Atlanta.

Chuck

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, Sai'litz, from the great nation of Texas! Thank you for your service!

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Sai’litz! I agree with the other members, Thank You for your service!

Comment

• JCSC
            Warrior
            • Sep 2019

Welcome and thank you for your service. If you are ever shooting around the Columbia area look me up.

Comment

• Sai'litz
              Unwashed
              • Aug 2019

Thanks all, I appreciate the warm welcome!

CJW - I'm a "puddle pirate" (Coast Guard) member in the ME rate/MOS. My primary focus is on conducting the CG's law enforcement (LE) missions and instructing other coasties that are charged with conducting LE as a collateral duty.

JCSC - I'm down near the Charleston area, but I'll make sure to let you know if/when I'm up near Colombia. Always looking to go shooting!

Comment

Working...
              X