• DizzyD
      Unwashed
      • May 2020

Thank you brother.

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, D2, from the great nation of Texas. Tell us of your goals and about your build.

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum DizzyD!

Comment

• DizzyD
            Unwashed
            • May 2020

Originally posted by just_john View Post
            Welcome to the clan, D2, from the great nation of Texas. Tell us of your goals and about your build.

Comment

• VASCAR2
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

The easiest way for me to post pictures is to use a free web hosting site. I use Flickr and copy and paste the BBC code into my narrative and the photo appears in my post on this forum. You can upload directly from your desk top, tablet or cell phone but the file size is pretty small.

How to post pictures
              1. Go to the lower right corner of the "Quick Reply" section and click on the "Go Advanced" box.

2. In the next screen, below the "Your Message" section and in the "Additional Options" section click the "Manage Attachments" box.

3. In the new window that opens up click the "Add Files" box, and when that pops up another little window click the "Select Files" box. Go find the file(s) on your computer, click on them, and choose "Open." You should see your file(s) in the little window so click "Upload Files."

4. This brings you back to the main File Upload Manager window, and your file(s) should appear down in the Attachments area. Click "Done."

5. This brings you back to the "Additional Options" section and you should see your image file(s) under the "Manage Attachments" box. You can now either "Submit Reply" or "Preview Post."

Note: Make sure your picture is a standard picture file format is not sized too big.

Comment

• FLshooter
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2019

Comment

• DizzyD
                  Unwashed
                  • May 2020

Thank you Sir, I appreciate it.

QUOTE=VASCAR2;260144]The easiest way for me to post pictures is to use a free web hosting site. I use Flickr and copy and paste the BBC code into my narrative and the photo appears in my post on this forum. You can upload directly from your desk top, tablet or cell phone but the file size is pretty small.

How to post pictures
                  1. Go to the lower right corner of the "Quick Reply" section and click on the "Go Advanced" box.

2. In the next screen, below the "Your Message" section and in the "Additional Options" section click the "Manage Attachments" box.

3. In the new window that opens up click the "Add Files" box, and when that pops up another little window click the "Select Files" box. Go find the file(s) on your computer, click on them, and choose "Open." You should see your file(s) in the little window so click "Upload Files."

4. This brings you back to the main File Upload Manager window, and your file(s) should appear down in the Attachments area. Click "Done."

5. This brings you back to the "Additional Options" section and you should see your image file(s) under the "Manage Attachments" box. You can now either "Submit Reply" or "Preview Post."

Note: Make sure your picture is a standard picture file format is not sized too big.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• DizzyD
                    Unwashed
                    • May 2020

Thanks bud. Nice avatar!

Comment

• just_john
                      Chieftain
                      • Sep 2012

D2, In the menu bar above this text typing box is a series of icons. The 5 on the right relate to inserting pix and video's and how to size them to satisfy the X-Y pixel requirements. Give it a shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X