Clear All
  • ScubaSteve303
    Unwashed
    • Aug 2021

Optics Planet blues

• kmon
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2015

Keep bugging them, from all the bad things i have read on another forum about them, they will not get my $.

From what I remember they will say something is in stock and not have it then fill your order after they have the product sent to them. If that is the way they do business on even some products put it as back order and not take $ until they have it to ship to the customer.

Good luck getting it straightened up.

Comment

• lazyengineer
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2019

My own experiences with Optics Planet have always been positive. Sorry yours isn't working out so well.
      4x P100

Comment

• LR1955
        Super Moderator
        • Mar 2011

SS303:

Keep a record of your emails and phone conversations. If after five or six attempts, they do not respond, call your bank and they will get the money back. You may have to provide them with records of your attempts so keep them. Also, it may take about ten days for you to see it in your account once they say they will return the money. Banks do not like doing this but will if you have enough evidence to show you tried numerous times and were being ignored.

I have bought stuff from Optics Planet many years ago but stopped buying from them because their prices are not good and many times their description or product information is flat out wrong. If they are that incompetent there is no need to do business with them.

LR55

Comment

• Indy650
          Unwashed
          • Oct 2021

damn they shouldn't even charge your card unless the stuff is in stock. If they charged it and then found the stuff is out of stock they should have automatically refunded you. That's how good companies work anyway...

Comment

• GREYBUFF
            Warrior
            • Nov 2018

I had an issue w/them a couple of years ago and they don't get any mo of my $$$$!
            I thought about selling my weapons back to the government, but after a thorough background check it was determined that the buyer has a long history of violence and is mentally unstable. Therefore could not pass NICS.

Comment

Working...
            X