• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scottyvwork
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2021

Newbie from Okie!

Hello All from Oklahoma, I'm new to the forum. I just built my first Grendel using a Grendel Hunter upper on a Design 17 folding stock lower. I am shooting factory stuff just to get a feel for what I hope will become my go to Pig gun. Ordered mine with a 16" barrel to make it as compact as possible for ease of carry in my side by side and 4-wheeler. The wild hogs are a menace here in NW Ok. The information in this forum is already amazing. I haven't reloaded in about 20 years, that being said I will probably start at some point. So far mine doesn't like the Barnes 115 and shoots Hornady Black 123's ok (all I've been able to get my hands on so far). I would ask for any insight into ammo and reloading info regarding the 16" barrel( I know not the ideal length) in a hunting situation of 90% inside 200 yards. Thanks in advance! This is a great forum!!
  • sundowner
    Chieftain
    • Nov 2017

Welcome to the horde from Wisconsin , I am also just putting together a 16" to go with my other 18" and 20" and 24" uppers , watch out grendels seem to multiply .

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Comment

• Rufjustis
        Bloodstained
        • Aug 2020

Welcome from South Mississippi!

Comment

Working...
        X