• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beuwolf264
    Unwashed
    • Jun 2018

Kinda a new. I just haven't posted in a while

I haven't posted in a while. I sold my Grendel about a year ago and I have gotten the bug to do a new build. I chose to build my 6.5 on the AR platform cause there so many options to choose from and I can use a lower from a less used AR. The last Grendel I had was a home build featuring a Noveske lower with a Geissele 2 stage trigger, HK416 grip and HK butt stock, Geissele braided super 42 buffer spring and Geissele H2 buffer. The upper was a Noveske upper with a Lantac BGA. Any was it was just a 16.5" barrel. I took sever deer and hogs with it so I knew it was a capable rifle. So when the build bug hit me I decide to build another Grendel but decided to 20". In the hopes that extra barrel length will extend the range some. But I was wondering if anyone had experience with Noveske barrels? I have experience with their parts but this is my first time using one of their barrels. Everything else I have used of their has been top quality but I want to know if the barrel is worth the price.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Comment

• sundowner
      Chieftain
      • Nov 2017

Welcome back .

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012