• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob R
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2023

From South Central Missouri

I have been reloading for over 50 years. I shoot a little of everything. Big into Single Shot Hunting Handguns. Owned AR's since the early 1980's. Into Precision Bolt Guns. Shoot Combat Handgun Match's, as well as Two Gun. I have been the President of the local Sportsman's Club since before about half of our members were born.
    My 6.5 Grendel AR is not currently together. I have a Compass Lake Barrel on order, that I should get around the first of February 2024. Good thing that I have plenty of toys to keep me busy.
    I am looking forward to learning more about the 6.5 Grendel.

Bob R
  • kmon
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2015

Welcome, you have come to the right place for Grendel knowledge

Comment

• just_john
      Chieftain
      • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, BR, from the great nation of Texas! Not sure who's gonna be teachin' who from the looks of your resume. The thing is, with the Grendel, after you play with 'em for a while, you begin to wonder why you have all the other toys. Then you start looking for ways to make room for more Grendels. Then you make a few for your kids and then your grandkids and then the kid down the street and .........

Comment

• sundowner
        Chieftain
        • Nov 2017

Welcome to the horde from Wisconsin .

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Bob R!

Comment

• LRRPF52
            Super Moderator
            • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard!

Search for the accuracy/reliability build checklist here on the forum for when you go to assemble your AR-15, and it will steer you through some of the nuances that are unique to PPC-based case head cartridges in the AR-15.
            NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
            X