• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Errorhead
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2012

Hey Ya'll

New guy here from North Carolina. Been shooting and hunting for many years but I just got introduced to the Grendel. I've got an 6.5 upper on order from AA, for about a month now, anybody know what the current wait times are now? Anyway, I look forward to hanging out here and learning some stuff.
    Errorhead

Good move on the upper, welcome to the board.

Comment

• Variable
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard Errorhead!

The wait for your upper may be a long one, as they are absolutely swamped with orders, and are a small shop. As long as you are patient you'll be fine though, as they will definitely ship you your order when they manage to whittle their way down through the pile to get to yours. Obama's crap has driven demand through the roof, and everybody is back ordered on most stuff for as far as the eye can see. I just go ahead and backorder stuff, then try to forget about it until it surprises me by showing up someday.LOL AA won't charge you until they actually assemble your order to ship, so no worries there either.
      Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
      We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Welcome. As Variable said, patience will pay off. In the meantime, you can start collecting whatever you can get your hands on. I'll put in a shameless plug for the hot off the press 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook:

Comment

• leopard6.5

Errorhead: Welcome to the Horde!

Enjoy the addiction like the rest of us.

Lee

PS- you might want to put your state designation in your profile so it shows up when you post on the forum.

It let's other members know if they are in your area if you need help with anything.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
            X