Good to see the forum back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much for getting the board back up. I have truly missed it. Wonderful that it is back up again.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
      Administrator
      • Feb 2011

Good to have ya, NO!

John
      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Darn glad to have this forum back up. Sorry to hear about all the problems that happened to the old forum. I surely hope the perpetrator of the attack develops a case of hemorrhoids that never heals.

Comment

It's good to be back. Hunting season (except turkey) was kind to me this year.

Comment

• skyfish
            Warrior
            • Mar 2011

Great to see it back, and I finally finished my Grendel!

Comment

I just got a grendel a couple weeks ago & heard about the original website, which was of course gone. I was crying in my wheaties about missing out on all the valuable insight from the forum when I see a post over on snipers hide about this being back up & running. Got here as quick as I could & am now soaking in all the info I can absorb. Gonna go pull the trigger on the grendel this afternoon, first time. Can hardly wait.

MLM

Comment

• babue
                Warrior
                • Mar 2011

Just found out the forum was back up. Thanks John. I am sure it was not easy. Really glad it is back.

Comment

Glad to see this site back up and running! I appreciate the updates from Grendelizer on the website rebuild progress.

Comment

Working...
                  X