• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dsw0007
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2013

Hello...

My name is Daniel. I've been lurking here since back in August. I had been an active member of SnipersHide and bwild7 invited me over here. I'm just now getting around to posting as I had been waiting on my new Grendel to come in. I just received it a couple of weeks ago but haven't had a chance to get to the range yet. I've really enjoyed this site so far as there seems to be a lot of knowledgeable members here. I also appreciate the lack of juvenile non-sense.

A little about myself: I served in the Marine Corps and got out back in 2004. I spent the next 6 years working for an aerospace company here in Alabama assembling a multitude of components for the UH-60R Naval Hawk helicopter. Unfortunately, I lost that job when the economy tanked. But on the bright side, I was able to get back in school. I earned my bachelor's degree and will be completing my master's degree this fall from Auburn.

Looking forward talking with all you.
    No war is over until the enemy says it's over. We may think it's over, we may declare it's over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote. - Gen. James Mattis
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Welcome aboard, hope you are able to get out and shoot your rifle real soon. Who made your Grendel, we need lots of detail ?

Comment

• bluebird
      Bloodstained
      • Oct 2013

Welcome to the Horde!

Comment

Welcome
        And thank you for your service

Comment

Welcome, and most definitely thank you for your service. Now on with the details about your Grendel
          Last edited by Guest; 03-09-2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• dsw0007
            Bloodstained
            • Aug 2013

The builder's name is Parish Davis, of Great Southern Gunworks in Mobile, AL. I took the liberty of posting a picture with a parts list over in the photo forum. Check it out and let me know what you think.
            No war is over until the enemy says it's over. We may think it's over, we may declare it's over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote. - Gen. James Mattis

Comment

Welcome. Thank you for your Service.

Comment

• cory
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2012

Welcome to the horde. What was your undergrad degree in and what grad degree are you pursuing at Auburn?

Simper Fi and Roll Tide!
                "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• dsw0007
                  Bloodstained
                  • Aug 2013

My undergrad was Public Administration and my master's is in Community Planning. I want to get into land use planning and development.

Comment

• Slappy
                    Warrior
                    • Feb 2014

Welcome aboard. And a WAY TO GO TO YA!! Land use???? More long range shooting! BANG BANG!!

Comment

• bwaites
                      • Mar 2011

Welcome and thanks for your service!

Comment

Welcome. You and Cory should have a lot to talk about.

Comment

• bluebird
                          Bloodstained
                          • Oct 2013

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                          X