• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrifterAT
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2015

New Guy From Texas

Hello folks! Been lurking on this forum and finally registered. I've been doing my research on the Grendel and want to pull the trigger on one very soon. The information on the board has been extremely helpful.

After talking to Mark at PF today, I will likely order the Neptune Type II 16" upper.

Options include the Bartlein Barrel, Cerakote Barrel Stainless, and Fluted Barrel. Upper will weight around 3 lbs 11 oz.

I will add an Omega Can and NV. It will be used mostly for hog hunting with most shots under 200 yards.

10 -12 weeks for delivery seems like forever so I may just pay extra for their accelerated 3 - 4 week delivery.

Really liked the AA Hunter Rifle but just don't want to deal with an adapter from 9/16 - 24 to the can 5/8 - 24.

Is this a good choice and/or any comments?

Thanks!
  • rabiddawg
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2013

Welcome to the board!

Be patient; it will be worth it.
    Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• jim_bob
      Warrior
      • Jul 2014

A rifle from Precision Firearms is what you seek. Mark makes fine rifles and uppers. I have an 18" he built using a Lilja barrel it is amazing in form, fit and function. I used it to harvest 2 deer last season.

Comment

• Variable
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard!

I've only heard great things about Mark at PF.
        Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
        We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Working...
        X