• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Laserjock
    Unwashed
    • Apr 2015

New guy from Virginia

Greetings!

I have been a big fan of the 6.5 caliber with 2 Swedish M96 rifles ( 1original military and the other an early sporter in the original caliber) and 2 Danish M69 target rifles. Not mine but similar to this one

So lots of 6,5 bullets its a natural progression to 6.5Grendel right ? 😐 Nope tried 300blackout and was not really impressed. Long story short, I turned in my AAC factory 300blackout upper to Mark at Precision for a change. Ordered a Lothar Walther 20" fluted threaded barrel and bolt, a box of PF 120gr Noslers.

Ive been reading the threads here and whatever I can find online and youtube. Been ordering reloading components and have 4 boxes Hornady 123gr AMAX to sIght in and for brass.

Looking forward to joining this community!

Lj
  • Laserjock
    Unwashed
    • Apr 2015

Oops got a little too antsy.

Getting an order ready to complete my 458socom upper and looking for mags. I already have a 10 and 5rd mag from PF. ASC made.

Any preference between the ASC and CProducts? $12.50 vs $15.00

Some have tried… some are trying and some will try… Try?  No… we just succeed! We produce the results you demand and need!   ASC Stainless Steel 6.5 Grendel magazines are engineered with the highest levels of quality and increased longevity, simply the best in the industry!  Our magazines are manufactured  100% start to finish […]

The DURAMAG by C Products Defense Magazine is a standard aftermarket AR-15 magazine. This magazine is for AR-15 pattern rifles chambered in 6.5 Grendel and holds 10 rounds of ammunition. It is made from high quality materials. Additionally it is worth noting that the magazine is made to exacting specifications and tolerances which will ensure […]

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

I haven't used any of the C Products Defense mags but I have the older C Products and ASC mags. I like the ASC mags best and I bought mine here. https://www.44mag.com/category/6_5_g...ar15_magazines

Welcome aboard, great bunch of guys hang out here.

Comment

• Variable
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard!
        Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
        We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Working...
        X