• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dammitman
    Warrior
    • Dec 2012

whats better than,,,,,

so whats better than having your lawyer as a personal friend who loves to shoot and hunt? not much!!!!!! and he is a real good lawyer too. heres the bad part, he is a democrat!!!!! we cannot ever discuss politics as i get so freakin mad. can you actually be friends with a democrat?
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by dammitman View Post
    so whats better than having your lawyer as a personal friend who loves to shoot and hunt? not much!!!!!! and he is a real good lawyer too. heres the bad part, he is a democrat!!!!! we cannot ever discuss politics as i get so freakin mad. can you actually be friends with a democrat?
    A REAL Democrat can't love to shoot and hunt, it's against their belief system. Therefore, he must be an undercover conservative! Your job is to bring him out of the closet, so to speak!

Comment

• stanc
      Banned
      • Apr 2011

You tell us. You're the one who said a Democrat is your friend.

Comment

• dammitman
        Warrior
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
        A REAL Democrat can't love to shoot and hunt, it's against their belief system. Therefore, he must be an undercover conservative! Your job is to bring him out of the closet, so to speak!
        being he is a lawyer, its not easy to bring him into the light. it is taking very careful tactics as he is a very good arguer and isnt stupid by any means. of course i believe any true liberal or democrat is stupid so i am sure he has hidden right wing tendancies he is suppressing. i need more time to work on this,,,,,,give me a minute

Comment

• dammitman
          Warrior
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by stanc View Post
          You tell us. You're the one who said a Democrat is your friend.
          i have 95% of all the guns i want,,,,,, its somewhat depressing having to dream up things you gotta feel like you gotta have. one of the 5% left is a 458 SOCOM suppressed pistol

Comment

• Drift
            Warrior
            • Nov 2014

What did Shakespeare say we should do about all the lawyers again?

Comment

• customcutter
              Warrior
              • Dec 2014

Come on now guys. Remember we're supposed to love one another, some of our fellow members may actually be "lawyers".....ROTFLMAO..... Sorry to any forum members who actually might be lawyers. I've actually used a lawyer, several times, once for "standing my ground" before there was such a law, and when you need one they can be handy.

Comment

• cory
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2012

being he is a lawyer, its not easy to bring him into the light. it is taking very careful tactics as he is a very good arguer and isnt stupid by any means. of course i believe any true liberal or democrat is stupid so i am sure he has hidden right wing tendancies he is suppressing. i need more time to work on this,,,,,,give me a minute
                In my experience there's two kinds on democrats. The first and most common is the ignorant fool/ low I.Q. voter.

The 2nd is the elitist. They have the sense that they're above the common man, the rules shouldn't apply to them, and the peasants should be tightly controlled by the government, so that they can feel safe.
                "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• dammitman
                  Warrior
                  • Dec 2012

that could kinda describe him Cory, and i for sure am the common man, uno blue collar and dirty and oily and usually smelling like fuel after work. but, i know my guns and he has no choice but to respect that when out at the range in front of the "buddies". when the shit hits the fan, everybody there knows who to ask the serious questions and what you do for a living or what political affiliation you have has no meaning. "how can i get a gun to shoot that good" doesnt care what color you are or if you are a lawyer or a mechanic, it just wants to know. what does this have to do with the 2nd? i dont know,,,,,,nothing really,,,,, i just know i will try and have him see things more better and it is good to have him as a friend,,,,,most every lawyer i have ever met ever was noone i would hang around with

Comment

• dammitman
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2012

oh yea, one other thing, we all better get out and turn some folks to the right side or we are gonna see hilliary get elected. i am already getting started cause i feel that would be the most unbearable time i would ever have to endure ever in my life. most of the candidates are shape shifters and you heard it here first. from the way most of them talk, i think they may be from alien planets

Comment

• Drift
                      Warrior
                      • Nov 2014

Party affiliation matters little to me. In my house, we have 3 voters, all registered with different political parties. What matters here is conscious-and voting your conscious -most of the time we all vote the same way...Speaking of voting, last week I read that the complete and final vote tally for Bush vs Gore was in ( I mean the last-final- really the last one- seriously ) from Fla. Of votes that followed the directions, Bush won by 3. Depending on what metric you used (1vs2 corner, 2vs3 corner punched out) things flipped flopped back and forth after that. So we all go out of our way to vote... But few of the people I meet in everyday passing trust the vote in Fla to be honest anymore. ...And that trust in our political parties that has been lost over the last 20 years was the glue that made us one nation under God indivisible.

Comment

• NugginFutz
                        Chieftain
                        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by cory View Post
                        In my experience there's two kinds on democrats. The first and most common is the ignorant fool/ low I.Q. voter.

The 2nd is the elitist. They have the sense that they're above the common man, the rules shouldn't apply to them, and the peasants should be tightly controlled by the government, so that they can feel safe.
                        And in that vein:

A lawyer get's a new Merc, a big 600SEL in a custom color. He parks in front of the law office to show it off. He opens the door to get out but as he does this, a beat up pickup sideswipes the new Mercedes and knocks the door off into the street. As the pickup with the gun rack drives away, the lawyer steps out to look at what's left. "I can't believe this, I just drove this off the showroom ! My 600 is ruined!"

A citizen walks by and says, "You lawyers are so materialistic. Your worried about a stupid car and you don't even realize you've lost your arm from the elbow down."

The lawyer looks down, gasps and declares, "MY ROLEX!"
                        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• duckholiday
                          Unwashed
                          • Dec 2015

Funny jokes, but lets not be too hard on all lawyers. We need good, moral attorneys to support and defend the Constitution in the legal field!
                          Last edited by duckholiday; 12-22-2015, 06:05 PM.
                          "Say when"-Doc

Comment

Working...
                          X