X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHORT-N-SASSY
    Warrior
    • Apr 2013

The passing of a Giant, Antonin Scalia (http://www.americanrifleman.org/arti...ntonin-scalia/).

Comment

• dammitman
      Warrior
      • Dec 2012

let me put this theory into play and we can see if it happens. so our idiot pesident has chosen merrick garland for his choice, very strategic. our idiot senate stupidly wont even pretend to play along by showing some kind of phoney courtisy by even just having meetings with the guy. i would want to talk to him for sure to ask very good questions that are needed under any circumstance. so we all just sit on this nomination and when the end of the year comes, if it really looks like trump is gonna win stay the course and do nothing hoping trump will make a better choice when elected. on the other hand when it really looks like hilliary is gonna win they approve merrick as i am sure that hilliary will pick someone hundreds of times worse. along with the next 2 she will undoubtedly get the choice of. pretty much anyway it goes i see total gun registration coming in a few years, limits on ammo purchaces and bans on many many items we all like to have and full cooperation of the supreme court in making all this totally legal in in our best interest. oh and dont say "over my dead body" or "out of my cold dead hands" as what a person is saying there is revolution literally and really i doubt it. i will bet the penalty for possessing a banned or nonregistered items will be a felony with a punishment of your losing gun rights for noncomplience of the law. so you can hide your firearms but dont get caught with them. so really they wont be of any use for play. its coming very soon this time and really there is no way out.

Comment

Working...
      X