• McFireFighter
    Warrior
    • Jan 2016

Want to get your blood a boiling?

Watch this!

• dammitman
    Warrior
    • Dec 2012

the media is of course and as usual gonna do everything they can to help throw this country down the hilliary hell road. try to use the media againsted them by listening and not passing judgment or being influenced to do what they want you to but just simply using them to form a actual decision based on many many sources and real life around you. everybody almost everybody on TV, radio, and readable type media are negative toward everything except hilliary and sanders, its so easy to see. they have figured out to help make a mess of the GOP. more to come

Comment

• LRRPF52
      Super Moderator
      • Sep 2014

Not 2A

Plenty of other websites to debate politics and voters just learning how the parties work for the first time this cycle.
      NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• devildogandboy
        Warrior
        • Sep 2015

that's been going on forever, you have the popular vote(we the people) and the electoral vote(congress), regardless who we elect it all hinges on the one they want!
        that's why people think their one vote doesn't matter, it really doesn't!!

Bruce
        HOLY CRAP, DID YOU SEE THAT????????

Comment

• LRRPF52
          Super Moderator
          • Sep 2014

Study up on how the parties work, not that I'm a fan of political parties.

Never made sense to me to learn to hate my neighbor because they have a certain letter next to their name?
          NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
          X