• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alaska_guy
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2018

My 2nd Amendment right was infrindged!

I was really excited to receive my package from everglades ammo. The magic and wonder that lies in that box, the great copper tone wonder of lead to fulfill my reloading desire. I check my mailbox and NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. Odd.... I check my tracking # and it says the package was delivered. I then check the time stamp... It was literally 5 minutes ago. Hmm....

I waited a few days and checked back with the post office, same story. The item was delivered.

You guessed it, STOLEN!

All that anticipation all for nothing. I imagine the patchouli stinking anti-gun liberal is really proud of themselves today.

I meant infringed, it won't let me edit the title.
    Last edited by alaska_guy; 03-24-2018, 12:27 AM.
  • LR1955
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by alaska_guy View Post
    I was really excited to receive my package from everglades ammo. The magic and wonder that lies in that box, the great copper tone wonder of lead to fulfill my reloading desire. I check my mailbox and NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. Odd.... I check my tracking # and it says the package was delivered. I then check the time stamp... It was literally 5 minutes ago. Hmm....

I waited a few days and checked back with the post office, same story. The item was delivered.

You guessed it, STOLEN!

All that anticipation all for nothing. I imagine the patchouli stinking anti-gun liberal is really proud of themselves today.

I meant infringed, it won't let me edit the title.
    AG:

If I were you I would head to the nearest pawn shop. Maybe you can get a discount on your ammo!

LR55

Comment

• StoneHendge
      Chieftain
      • May 2016

I wouldn't believe the post office. I'll leave at that in order to keep profanity off of this site.
      Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• bigdaddyflo
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2016

I had a package "delivered" by a company - let's call it "med-ex" to hide their identity - and received a notification that they delivered my package at X:XX PM. Well, I was home before, during, and after they said the package was delivered - in fact I was waiting for it at home. I called "Med-ex" and told them that the package was not delivered and I have video of every vehicle that came into my neighborhood during the time they said it was delivered. Long story short, the driver never came into the neighborhood and either delivered it at a totally different address, or was just so far behind that he marked it as delivered and kept it for him/herself. Mine was not stolen, and maybe your wasn't either! You may consider filing a claim if you had it insured.

Comment

• Klem
          Chieftain
          • Aug 2013

Hey, I just received a package with an Alaskan address on it.

Hmmm, let me see, 'Everglades Ammo'...Bonus!

Comment

• Sticks
            Chieftain
            • Dec 2016

Ordered two boxes of bullets from Shooters Pro Shop.

Showed delivered on Friday. Saturday I get to where it was supposed to be delivered, no package. Call UPS on Sunday and explain to them that it was not delivered, and the "Left at rear door" note on the delivery info online would be a challenge, what with having to scale an 8' privacy fence and all (no gate).

Tuesday the following week, it gets delivered to the neighbors apartment.

In all, over the last 4 years, I have received near 50 delivered notifications form USPS, FedEx, UPS, OnTrac (hate them), just to have the package show up miraculously a few days later.
            Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• BCHunter
              Warrior
              • Jan 2018

I'm waiting on a package of primers, had notification on door signature required, so signed bottom of tag. Next day tag with signature is gone new tag signature required in person, or schedule delivery time/pickup. So go online to link to schedule pickup in person link isn't active for this item. WTH! luckily I have Monday scheduled off, but I'll have to sit at the door waiting.

Comment

• alaska_guy
                Bloodstained
                • Jan 2018

I went into the post office, I know one of the employees personally who works the front counter. She printed me a GPS map of where it was delivered. I DO have security cameras at my home, unfortunently my mailbox is about a mile away. I purchased a PO Box so this type of thing doesn't happen again. USPS basically stated I could file a police report, but since it showed it was delivered there wasn't much they could do.

I just considered it a lesson learned. The last time I had a package "stolen" was about 15 years ago by "Med-Ex", they did in fact refund me the amount, but the items were substantially higher in price and I was required to sign for them at that time and I never did.

The items were sent via Priority Mail Flat Rate. I am unable to contact EverGlades as their "Contact Us" form does not work.

Comment

Working...
                X