• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mopardoctor
    Warrior
    • Apr 2015

YouTube War on Free Speech and 2A

Found out last night that You Tube wants to shut down any channels that cover firearms, reloading, shooting skills and hunting.

Mopar Doctor
  • mdewitt71
    Warrior
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Mopardoctor View Post
    Found out last night that You Tube wants to shut down any channels that cover firearms, reloading, shooting skills and hunting.

Mopar Doctor
    This started in 2008 and anyone with a channel knew before they posted their first vid.
    Instead of looking for or building other video hosting options, they chose to push their luck and keep sponging the revenue, sponsorships, or views/ likes......
    Nothing new.
    ― George Orwell

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
      Administrator
      • Feb 2011

Unfortunately, private businesses have a right to control their own content. My problem with YouTube and others like it is the hypocrisy. "We believe in free speech." No you don't. You believe in free speech only for those who hold opinions your gate-keepers approve of. So just be honest in your advertising: "We only allow left-wing content on our site and the promotion of politically-correct narratives."

I think the solution to a lot of this is for some enterprising patriots to start up their own liberty-loving equivalents of YouTube, Facebook, Google, and the like. And, even they should be honest in their advertising. If they say they allow free speech for all, then don't turn around and censor liberal commentary.
      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Mopardoctor
        Warrior
        • Apr 2015

From what several people are saying on You Tube these are new restrictions. No building or modifying of firearms, no silencers and DIY homemade silencers, no bumpstock displays or ways to simulate full auto firing. No magazine, drum or belt feed devices with more than 25 rounds. No manufacturing or modifying of ammunition.

Mopar Doctor

Comment

Working...
        X