The Thought Police have struck in Lexington VA!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grayfox
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2017

The Thought Police have struck in Lexington VA!!!

Maxine's intolerance is now the standard and has been weaponized against conservatives, even those who dare to think for themselves. Not just that they must sit in the back of the bus, they cannot even sit on the bus!!!
    They are not just coming after those who work for the President... they are coming for each one of us.
    Anyone who dares to NOT live enslaved on their thought-plantation is doomed to dammnation.

WedontserveConservativesinHere.jpg
    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
  • stanc
    Banned
    • Apr 2011

Okayyyyy...

Comment

• stanc
      Banned
      • Apr 2011

Are you referring to the incidents in this story? https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.ce5aab351e50

As is noted in the article, Trump and his cohorts are just reaping what they themselves have sown.
      Last edited by stanc; 06-25-2018, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• Twicepop
        Unwashed
        • Jan 2018

The Washington Compost, there's a credible source...NOT, second only to the New York Slimes for liberal yellow journalism. So what have they sown that is so repugnant? When the Obamunism faithful stood up for what was their version of the truth and interpretation of the laws, or outright ignoring of those laws, that was a good thing? When we have someone in office that has some respect for the nation and the laws that are it's foundation, that somehow is a bad thing, 'splain that to me.

Comment

• grayfox
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2017

Right, under Obummer it all began when in 2008 in Philly it was ok for "certain" radicals to intimidate voters at the polls with threats of violence... and AG Holder dismissed the charges... the far-left feels ever more adventurous b/c they think they have 2A rights on the wane. Next after that comes 1A rights. The lefties giveth and the lefties taketh away. The only way you can lead a quiet life is to kow-tow to their philosophy. In other words, you are a slave on their thought plantation.

Comment

• stanc
            Banned
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Twicepop View Post
            The Washington Compost, there's a credible source...
            The Washington Post story appeared to be the source of what grayfox was addressing in the OP.

Originally posted by Twicepop
            ...NOT, second only to the New York Slimes for liberal yellow journalism. So what have they sown that is so repugnant?
            The same kind of disrespect for others that you are showing above.

Originally posted by Twicepop
            When we have someone in office that has some respect for the nation and the laws that are it's foundation, that somehow is a bad thing, 'splain that to me.
            That's not the issue. The problem is we have someone in office who is rude and crude, who constantly engages in name-calling and insults, showing disrespect for those who do not agree with him.
            Last edited by stanc; 06-25-2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• StoneHendge
              Chieftain
              • May 2016

I'd really like to hear Trump use the line: "We could stick your head in the freezer and make uglycicles"
              Last edited by StoneHendge; 06-25-2018, 07:33 PM.
              Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• grayfox
                Chieftain
                • Jan 2017

Best solution for dealing with her ilk... laugh at them!!!!!

Comment

• n9nwo
                  Bloodstained
                  • Dec 2016

Mad Maxine is the face of evil. She is becoming the typical democrat as well. Hard to make the democrats the party of goodness and light when Mad Maxine is running her mouth.

Comment

• n9nwo
                    Bloodstained
                    • Dec 2016

BTW the Hen restaurant is seeing their FB page blow up. I think that they may have taken on more than they want to deal with.

Comment

• grayfox
                      Chieftain
                      • Jan 2017

Don't believe I have ever seen a group that was soooo unhappy, bitter, angry, full of spite and vengeful. Probably need a lot of nexium just to avoid all the stomach ulcers they are causing themselves!!! Me, I sleep just fine at nite, stomach is good, no ulcers!

Comment

• Lastrites
                        Warrior
                        • Apr 2017

So sorry your girl lost is a theme that seems to need repeated.

Comment

• montana
                          Chieftain
                          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by stanc View Post
                          The Washington Post story appeared to be the source of what grayfox was addressing in the OP.

The same kind of disrespect for others that you are showing above.

That's not the issue. The problem is we have someone in office who is rude and crude, who constantly engages in name-calling and insults, showing disrespect for those who do not agree with him.
                          The truth is we have always been rude and crude in US political debates since the nation was founded. People are very passionate about their politics. Hence the advice,"never discus politics or religion". Politics and Religion are two of the most influential factors on human existence and our future which is the reason it can lead to some very emotional "crazy" debates and even violence. President Trump is not the first president or politician who has been rude or crude.
                          Last edited by montana; 06-28-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• grayfox
                            Chieftain
                            • Jan 2017

The Wash compost is never a source for me, I do not trust them. I do not read it, I do not rely upon it.
                            Only thing it's good for is to wrap up 3-day old fish and throw out, and that's still an insult to the fish.
                            And I'm not sorry that Hillary lost, not in the least.
                            I'm quite happy and thankful she lost and look forward to the day she gets her well-deserved orange jump suit.
                            I'd like to see all the money she and Bill got from the Russians on the Uranium One deal clawed back and returned to the Treasury.

Comment

• grayfox
                              Chieftain
                              • Jan 2017

By the way I believe I know what crude is, I started my career in the Navy, in the engineering spaces and aboard ship. I do not think the President is crude, he says what he thinks, he's mostly just a New Yorker in that if you go toe to toe with him he will go right back, not budge an inch. And that he does this on behalf of the every-day Americans, I appreciate that a bunch. I do not care for pussyfooting politicians or anyone else who says one thing to your face but something else when your back is turned. That he is non-establishment, is perfectly OK with me.
                              He has kept his promises to the American people and That's a heck of a lot more than 99.9% of politicians today or in the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X