• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JASmith
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2014

A Practical Thought about Gun Control in the USA

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
    -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle
  • NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

A link to a news station's video feed of a bunch of illegal fireworks in Oakland has gone over my head...
    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• LR1955
      Super Moderator
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by JASmith View Post
      JAS:

Are you sure you linked the the right thing? This link shows people blowing off fireworks in Oakland, a city where it is illegal to blow off fireworks.

Anyway, tell us how this specific link directly ties into the 2A. I don't see anything more than the usual stupid arguments on Facebook but maybe I missed something.

LR55

Comment

• JASmith
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2014

shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
        -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• LR1955
          Super Moderator
          • Mar 2011

No challenge at all.

Enforce gun laws.

Ignore people shooting off fireworks on the 4th of July and New Years Eve, like most places where fireworks are banned.

LR55

Comment

Working...
          X