• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Heads up for all gun owners in Oregon

Legislation submitted in the Democrat-controlled Oregon legislature would fundamentally change the state's firearm laws, recasting them as the most restrictive in the country.
  • danm
    Warrior
    • Aug 2014

OR trying to leapfrog CA and WA several times over...

Comment

• Mopardoctor
      Warrior
      • Apr 2015

My prediction is that if this bill passes Nosler will leave Oregon and move to Wyoming

Comment

• AZHTfreak
        Warrior
        • Jan 2017

And Noveske and Warne... The CA cancer is spreading, 1st you confiscate the weapons, then...
        DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• TomSawyerNW
          Warrior
          • Nov 2015

It's all about instrumentalism, until one day you wake up and realize your being reasonable wasn't so reasonable after all.

Ooops....incrementalism, lol. I need to start looking at what I type before hitting 'send'.
          Last edited by TomSawyerNW; 01-18-2019, 01:40 PM. Reason: see above
          If the Democrats had been in power when this country was founded, we'd be the British.

Comment

• Sticks
            Chieftain
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Mopardoctor View Post
            My prediction is that if this bill passes Nosler will leave Oregon and move to Wyoming
            If only. Some companies don't seem to care, and will stay put.

Long live Magpul and Barret!
            Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• montana
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2011

Magpul and Barret are #1 companies who support our 2ndA rights. Gun owners should always remind them of this when purchasing their products.

I have said it before and I will say it again, get involved locally over anything else. We have an extreme left wing element in Montana that would negate our gun rights in an instant if they could. When we get a pro gun majority we don't waste any time getting pro gun measures passed. Many phony conservatives were exposed when they didn't step up to the plate when needed and are now working elsewhere. Apathy will destroy our gun rights, not leftist.

Comment

Working...
              X