The Company "Salesforce" is forbidding its customers from selling AR15's and etc etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grayfox
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2017

The Company "Salesforce" is forbidding its customers from selling AR15's and etc etc

In Fox business today:
    Salesforce updated its acceptable-use policy recently telling its customers to either stop selling certain firearms and semiautomatic weapons or don’t use its software, a report stated.
    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Was just reading a thread about this over on the hunting beast fourm.

All I can add is. I ain't never heard of this company before today. And won't be doing business with them after today.

Hope they go bankrupt. Stupid snowflakes.

Comment

• SightedIn
      Warrior
      • Jun 2016

Sounds like a great opportunity for a competitor to seize the moment and gain market share

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
        Hope they go bankrupt. Stupid snowflakes.
        With 40K employees and being a $120 billion company, that isn't apt to happen very easily. Their company has grown very well since going public in 2004 and currently they hold about 18% of their market. They may be snowflakes, but they apparently are good at what they do.

Originally posted by SightedIn View Post
        Sounds like a great opportunity for a competitor to seize the moment and gain market share
        Their main competition are companies such as Adobe, Microsoft, Oracle, Veeva, and SAP. I would highly doubt any of them are going to try to seize the gun market, at least not publicly.
        Kill a hog. Save the planet.
        My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• grayfox
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2017

All so true. I remember when they were first starting out, I was in another Silicon Valley type startup in a diff industry about the same time...
          Still torques me to see it.
          It's primarily a biz-to-biz software company. SAP and Oracle their big competitors.
          Camping world uses them according to the article, but I'll bet they can find a substitute, CW needs mostly customer relations mgt and SF is a front-to-back sales tracking type of software, prospects-leads-proposals-sales-etc... least that's what they started out as.
          "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
          X