• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Gents see my OP post please.

Let's not let this thread go the way as the rest of the 2a threads. Just a reminder fellas.

Comment

• LR1955
      Super Moderator
      • Mar 2011

Guys:

OK -- let me reiterate what A5B said.

Do not respond to others postings for this thread.

This was very clearly requested by A5B and I will second him.

LR55

Comment

• LR1955
        Super Moderator
        • Mar 2011

Guys:

If you have made a post challenging someone else's opinion as KSW and Stan, can you edit your post and remove said references please?

If not, I guess I will have to do so and that is not something I want to deal with right now.

LR55

Comment

• PNWTargets
          Warrior
          • Dec 2019

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

To me as a civilian this allows me to have weapon systems ?firearms? to protect and defend myself and others. It does not state weapon system limitations as I do not think there should be any. Yes I can go into more detail on all of this and this can also go many different directions in a discussion. I am just staying simple on this as is the second amendment to me.

Comment

• FLshooter
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2019

We all know what the 2nd amendment means,after all we are gun owners expressing our right to own and possess firearms.
            “Shall not be infringed” is the most important part of the 2nd ammendment.It means that no one can take away the rights stated in the 2nd ammendment.But obviously,the godless immoral left does as they please.

Comment

Working...
            X