X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MSRAddict
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2019

It amazing how much power an elected sheriff has.

The far left has figured out that they can not make the changes they want with the current Washington system. Their solution: Elect/appoint radicals starting from the bottom. Bloomberg, for example, is funding state races. He backed a 'doozie' in my state, and won. Now his cadre is getting larger.

Comment

• ARErector
      Bloodstained
      • Sep 2019

I do like that take on how to deal with those oppressive laws. It has less chance of legal problems than simply not enforcing the laws. I'm definitely interested to see how this Virginia situation plays out. Nevada seems to be heading down the same road with liberal and crime ridden Las Vegas holding the reins. Bloomberg has left his mark here as well.

I am not at all against 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries either, though. If the left wants to have Sanctuary cities or Sanctuary states where they won't enforce immigration laws or cooperate with immigration enforcement, I think it's fitting the throw the same disregard for laws we don't agree with back in their faces.

We need all the tools we can gather in this fight.

Comment

• FLshooter
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2019

I think we will be safe for the next 5 years,because Trump will do another term.But,just remember,liberals will never stop messing with your gun rights in one way or another.Whether it’s banning ARs or raising firearm and ammo taxes to where it becomes unaffordable to shoot.They won’t quit.Only thing you can do is vote them out.

Comment

Working...
        X