X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grayfox
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2017

One good note, the petition effort to place anti-2A bill onto the ballot in FL for a vote, failed miserably. They needed over 700,000 signatures, got 175,000. Breitbart has the story.
    So that's good.
    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• LRRPF52
      Super Moderator
      • Sep 2014

So far, my understanding is that this is just a proposal, not passed or signed.

So it's not really bad news unless it was actual legislation.

There are all kinds of insane bills proposed by mentally ill legislators who feel like their role is to govern over Americans, rather than protect their rights.

Since we have an adversarial form of government with equal powers divided by 3 branches, the system is built on the fundamental distrust of politicians and the extreme difficulty for them to actually pass any legislation. Sometimes they are able to generate enough inertia with public outcry and passion to push through violations of the Constitution, but most of the time they aren't.
      NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• FLshooter
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2019

Originally posted by grayfox View Post
        One good note, the petition effort to place anti-2A bill onto the ballot in FL for a vote, failed miserably. They needed over 700,000 signatures, got 175,000. Breitbart has the story.
        So that's good.
        The way I see it,that’s 175,000 votes too many!

Comment

• grayfox
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2017

New Yorkers who fled the debacle they created, only to bring with them the same bad ideas that they sponsored up there...
          "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• FLshooter
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by grayfox View Post
            New Yorkers who fled the debacle they created, only to bring with them the same bad ideas that they sponsored up there...
            Liberal New Yorkers remind me of muslins. They move to our country to escape the wrath of their country. Once here they try to turn our country into the one they just left.

Comment

• just_john
              Chieftain
              • Sep 2012

So, maybe they need to pass the same test to run for office?

Comment

• montana
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by FLshooter View Post
                Liberal New Yorkers remind me of muslins. They move to our country to escape the wrath of their country. Once here they try to turn our country into the one they just left.
                You can leave off the New York part and just leave liberal. Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Texas, etc are also suffering from the leftist "liberal" zombie plague. These carriers of the leftist zombie plague, "leave the sh@t holes they came from" but support the very same policies that created the septic tank of a state they just left. It first appears at the local colleges and spreads out like the mumps.

sanders.jpg
                Last edited by montana; 02-08-2020, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• FLshooter
                  Chieftain
                  • Jun 2019

Originally posted by montana View Post
                  You can leave off the New York part and just leave liberal. Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Texas, etc are also suffering from the leftist "liberal" zombie plague. These carriers of the leftist zombie plague, "leave the sh@t holes they came from" but support the very same policies that created the septic tank of a state they just left. It first appears at the local colleges and spreads out like the mumps.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15439[/ATTACH]
                  Liberal politicians like brainwashing their followers into believing that semi automatic sporting rifles are assault rifles.What a joke! I wish the sheep would wake up and inform themselves for once,instead of believing all the liberal lies.

Comment

• montana
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by FLshooter View Post
                    Liberal politicians like brainwashing their followers into believing that semi automatic sporting rifles are assault rifles.What a joke! I wish the sheep would wake up and inform themselves for once,instead of believing all the liberal lies.
                    Same lies and propaganda, but it is nothing new. Educating the truth is a never ending battle.

sanders kru.jpg

Comment

• FLshooter
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2019

Originally posted by montana View Post
                      Same lies and propaganda, but it is nothing new. Educating the truth is a never ending battle.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15440[/ATTACH]
                      I am a flooring contractor,so I work in different homes.I meet libs all the time. They are so brainwashed that they become ignorant and stubborn to the truth.You be better off trying to convince a wall than trying to educate them.

Comment

Working...
                      X