X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Good on him, dang fine job, sadly he didn't get the rest of the trash.

Comment

• Lemonaid
      Warrior
      • Feb 2019

I like what was said: "he also sent a clear message, saying "looting has consequences."

Comment

• montana
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2011

Comment

• FLshooter
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2019

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
          Same here, expect my state has the castle doctoren signed into state law.

It says if I am in fear of my are my family are friends health and life I have the legal right to use deadly force till I feel the threat is gone. My state considers my vehicle and my yard as part of my home under the castle doctrine law.

So basicly you come do some stupid stuff like trying to loot my home, your going to meet Mr. T and his brother S@W m model 357, and they will be backed up by their best friend m9 40 cal and remmy 870 12 gauge.

I'm not going to play the lock up and run game, this is mine you want it, you better bring enough to take it.

Comment

• Lemonaid
            Warrior
            • Feb 2019

If you are attacked in a liberal controlled area watch out! https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-mexic...t-crowd-statue

Comment

• Wethepeople
              Warrior
              • Jan 2020

I carry wherever I go. At this time, I have no intention of being anywhere near liberal centers. If I absolutely had to, situational awareness would be razor sharp. I wouldn't under any circumstance intentionally put myself in a compromised position, just isn't worth it.
              If I could not retreat from a bad situation and am physically assaulted? Best to be tried by 12, than carried by 6. Litigation is costly. I think we should be prepared to help financially, those who make the decision to defend themselves and others when left no other choice.

Comment

• Bayouhunter1960
                Bloodstained
                • Jan 2019

Officers in Albuquerque said on Tuesday they arrested Steven Baca, 31, left and right, and charged him with shooting and critically wounding Scott Williams on Monday night.

Comment

• Laman
                  Bloodstained
                  • May 2019

Comment

• PVBoom
                    Warrior
                    • Oct 2017

This was awesome. The comments are pretty good too (in the Facebook linked pictures).
                    Last edited by PVBoom; 06-18-2020, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• FLshooter
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Lemonaid View Post
                      If you are attacked in a liberal controlled area watch out! https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-mexic...t-crowd-statue

Comment

• FRB6.5
                        Warrior
                        • Oct 2018

Lucky for him the most serious charge has been dropped.

Comment

• FLshooter
                          Chieftain
                          • Jun 2019

Comment

• Old Bob
                            Warrior
                            • Oct 2019

Being an Albuquerque resident, I tend to believe this as well. We have way too many liberals in the power seats around here. The shooter was a would be politician himself who I know a little bit about. He's not the brightest bulb in your string of Christmas tree lights. He'll be railroaded for sure but he brought it on himself.

The lawyers representing the feller Baca shot filed a tort claims notice with the city, the county & the police dept. They claim their client's civil rights were violated because there were no police present to protect the protesters. That was true. There wasn't a cop to be seen anywhere near there. They were just gonna let the protesters do what ever they wanted. They were even slow showing up after the shooting was called into 911. That's due to the liberals running the show...
                            I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.

Comment

• montana
                              Chieftain
                              • Jun 2011

Perhaps he should have stated he was making a citizens arrest before he engaged.

When Can a Private Citizen Arrest Someone?

A person can arrest someone that they reasonably suspect of committing a felony, even if the felony didn't occur in the presence of the individual making the arrest. As long as a felony was actually committed and the individual making the arrest knew of the crime, a reasonable suspicion about the identity of the perpetrator will justify their arrest. However, if the crime did not in fact happen, the person making the arrest could become civilly and criminally liable.

In general, people can't use a citizen's arrest for misdemeanors unless the misdemeanor involves a breach of the peace. Even in these circumstances, however, individuals can only make arrests when they've personally witnessed the criminal behavior and the breach has just occurred or there's a strong likelihood that the breach will continue.https://criminal.findlaw.com/crimina...-s-arrest.html

Comment

• FLshooter
                                Chieftain
                                • Jun 2019

Last edited by FLshooter; 06-21-2020, 05:12 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X