• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Pro Gun Wave in Montana

Here is some good news for a change. Montana has swept the election with solid pro gun candidates. Goodbye anti-gun Bullock and his veto every pro gun bill that crossed his desk.. Our new Attorney general shoots multi-3-gun. Does it sound like I'm gloating?? Well I am ..https://www.kpax.com/news/election-2...de-races-in-mt
  • BehindEnemyLines
    Bloodstained
    • Apr 2019

So nice to hear a place like this exists. Any chance you're taking in gun owning CA refugees? Keep the dream alive up there!

Comment

• montana
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by BehindEnemyLines View Post
      So nice to hear a place like this exists. Any chance you're taking in gun owning CA refugees? Keep the dream alive up there!
      We have been inundated with new CA residents and not all of them are the good kind. The cities are turning left, but the out of staters who move into the country seem to be mostly gun supporters, which is a good sign. Ravalli "the Bitterroot" county is a good example of this. We welcome any and all who believe in the Bill of Rights and individual freedom..Come on in, the water is good......

Comment

• montana
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2011

This is how it is done.https://freebeacon.com/2020-election...27jM3WdDkDKRms

Comment

• SKelt
          Bloodstained
          • Aug 2018

Comment

• montana
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2011

My wife is from Michigan.She is a troll Just a heads up, "Missoula is a very left wing town" but there is a strong shooting club and culture here. Deer Creek shooting range is one of the best ranges in Montana.https://www.wmfga.org/ Land is going for a premium right now, "since this covid thing occurred" so brace yourself..

Comment

• jonny rotton
              Warrior
              • Dec 2015

i've been to deer creek. a great great range. i went with a friend that has an electronic target. we set it up at 600 yards.
              it gives velocity at target and shows your group on a tablet. we got so much done in an hour and half.
              i took four guns. three rifles and one pistol. all three grendels shot minute or better.
              we do live in a great state that is getting better with the ouster of bullock

Comment

• montana
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by jonny rotton View Post
                i've been to deer creek. a great great range. i went with a friend that has an electronic target. we set it up at 600 yards.
                it gives velocity at target and shows your group on a tablet. we got so much done in an hour and half.
                i took four guns. three rifles and one pistol. all three grendels shot minute or better.
                we do live in a great state that is getting better with the ouster of bullock
                You must have gone to Deep Creek range. Deer Creek range only goes out to 300 yards.. http://www.hellgatecsa.org/id19.html Agree on bullock

Comment

• jonny rotton
                  Warrior
                  • Dec 2015

its only one letter off. and i have only been once. my mistake. but it was a lot of fun

Comment

• kmon
                    Chieftain
                    • Feb 2015

Any that are leaving a commie state to move where there are more freedoms need to sign an idiot clause, to not vote for the crap they are leaving like an idiot would.

Comment

• montana
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by kmon View Post
                      Any that are leaving a commie state to move where there are more freedoms need to sign an idiot clause, to not vote for the crap they are leaving like an idiot would.
                      You would think that would be a no brainer. They move out of a hell hole and then support the very same laws and candidates that created the hell hole in the first place. I can remember when California was a paradise people wanted to move to. Unfortunately, "most leftist don't have that kind of thinking ability or they wouldn't be leftist in the first place" especially pro gun leftist.. Insanity I will never understand. The sad part is, I don't think that kind of law could pass.smokey.png
                      Last edited by montana; 11-09-2020, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• BehindEnemyLines
                        Bloodstained
                        • Apr 2019

Is that more insane, or the fact that someone wanting what you all have up there, are still here??? At this point, those people that came in and infected California and are spreading to the free states, I don't think leaving will matter for long. Perhaps I just need to create a Commie meter to identify those moving to your states that you don't want? Mandatory scans for all incoming. Pass and you're welcome, fail and go back to where you came from.

Comment

• riuma
                          Warrior
                          • Jun 2018

Originally posted by montana View Post
                          Here is some good news for a change. Montana has swept the election with solid pro gun candidates. Goodbye anti-gun Bullock and his veto every pro gun bill that crossed his desk.. Our new Attorney general shoots multi-3-gun. Does it sound like I'm gloating?? Well I am ..https://www.kpax.com/news/election-2...de-races-in-mt
                          I also live in Montana and rejoiced at all the Dem idiots whose politics were rejected soundly. We got tired of people moving into the state and deciding to change the way we live. The campaign ads were horrible. The "Montana Hunters and Anglers Association" (or some such name) ran ads against the Republican candidate. Took two minutes find out it "they" were a single woman in CA funding the ads.~Riuma.

Comment

Working...
                          X