• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tdbru
    Warrior
    • Dec 2019

ARs no more, unfortunately

i hope you all realize that Biden and Pelosi will require (if they have their way) either surrendering your AR or paying an NFA tax on it and having it's address being public knowledge per NFA rules. and the same for each magazine. and you can't let anyone else use it or you become a felon and they take it away anyway. so an AR + 10 mags (most people i know with ARs have that) would cost $2200.00 just for the "privilege" of having it. and now all the crooks can look up and see where it is to steal it from you. and if they do steal it, and you don't report it within 48 hours (you better never go on vacation again) you become a felon and they take away everything that the crooks haven't stolen. welcome to Amerika comrade. :-( This election has really saddened me. sorry to vent.
    -tdbru.
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

They better bring theirs when they come to take mine.

Comment

• Tex74
      Bloodstained
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
      Well said A5
      I feel the same as you on this.

Comment

• StoneHendge
        Chieftain
        • May 2016

One of my favorite Tshirts is "My Guns Won't Be Illegal - They'll Be Undocumented"

Not saying I have one or agree with it as I click "Post Reply" on a public forum........
        Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• Sinclair
          Warrior
          • Feb 2018

The amazing part in all of this is that they have no idea of what they will be undertaking. An example, when they banned high capacity magazines, the majority of them thought that you could only use a magazine one time, then you had to through it away! My Paternal Grand Father cautioned me to be wary of stupid people in large numbers.

Anybody interested in starting a pool as to how long before they call for UN Troops to restore order? I think that this all happened once before in our Country. King George imposed a tea tax and called for all guns, powder and shot to be confiscated by His Majesties troops. As I recall things did not go well for Georgie or his troops.

You guys might want to get a copy of 'Prairie Fire" by Clay Martin. Not advocating his book, just that not all of us veterans served in a combat role. He more less tells how not to fight while staying alive and free.
          "A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
          Edward Abbey

"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
          Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.

Comment

• mel
            Chieftain
            • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Tex74 View Post
            Well said A5
            I feel the same as you on this.
            +1

Comment

• Lemonaid
              Warrior
              • Feb 2019

As for the election, "It aint over."

Comment

• Mad Charlie
                Warrior
                • May 2017

Originally posted by Lemonaid View Post
                As for the election, "It aint over."
                Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
                The Fat lady ain't singing yet.

Comment

• js8588
                  Warrior
                  • Jul 2017

There is zero chance of an AWB passing in the new Congress. Democrats majority in the House is going to be reduced to ~5 seats and the Senate will be no worse than 50/50. That means the filibuster survives and court packing is DOA. If anything, the new SCOTUS (which I think we can safely call "the Trump Court") may liberate some current anti-2A states.

That said, we need to make sure we hold the Senate & flip the House in 2022. Cocaine Mitch can hold all judicial vacancies open until we can reclaim the Presidency in 2024.

Top of the ticket aside, the 2020 election results were pretty good for our side this year.

We will have to fight ATF overreach on regulating Pistol Braces, but that's about it.

Comment

• Bobjones
                    Bloodstained
                    • May 2020

The supreme court may have something to say about bans and taxation is province of Congress. Too soon to say what happens.

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
                      Chieftain
                      • Sep 2013

i hope you all realize that Biden and Pelosi will require (if they have their way) either surrendering your AR or paying an NFA tax on it and having it's address being public knowledge per NFA rules.
                      I hope you realize that is not how the legal system works. They can talk big, but we have heard all that before.

Trump claimed he was going to do away with Obamacare and that didn't happen.

Campaign promises frequently are unrealistic and untenable.
                      Kill a hog. Save the planet.
                      My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• LRRPF52
                        Super Moderator
                        • Sep 2014

Good luck with that....
                        NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• LRRPF52
                          Super Moderator
                          • Sep 2014

Guess what the 5th most popular pistol has been for sale on Gunbroker according to NSSF?

AR-15 pistols
                          NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• 41bear
                            Warrior
                            • Jan 2017

R-E-L-A-X, guys talk is cheap if we hold the Senate Joe's only recourse is Ex-order and ours is the Courts. All it will take is one, stand up, Sherriff to put this to rest.

With 400,000,000 plus legally owned guns in our hands, good luck.
                            Last edited by 41bear; 11-20-2020, 02:22 PM.
                            "Wild flower, growin' thru the cracks in the street" - Problem Child by Little Big Town

Comment

• Wheelhorse
                              Warrior
                              • May 2014

There's a long thread on Accurate Shooter about this.
                              I'm amazed at all the members there who vote Democratic. Probably a few here too.
                              Last edited by Wheelhorse; 11-20-2020, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X