ATF Raids Diversified Machine

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
  • StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

I wonder if they shredded their "Discreet Order Forms" after they were fulfilled. Or if they kept them all in a box in the back of storage room. Or if the ATF can get records from whatever delivery carrier they use....

Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• Sinclair
      Warrior
      • Feb 2018

The Democrat Party in the US has been following the Checkslovockin playbook on how to over through a democratic republic ever since the Clintons. Unless they get so involved in squabbles among themselves (and they are noted for that), we will be another failed Communist Country in just a few more years.
      "A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
      Edward Abbey

"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
      Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.

Comment

• grayfox
        Chieftain
        • Jan 2017

I just tried to find out the definition of the term "readily converted to" regarding a firearm... and come to discover there isn't a standard, accepted, definition. Some varying terms in case law for the term regarding automatic weapons... but nothing standardized even there.

Interested in this b/c part of the seizure activity for the P80 stuff was their "kit" which included (so I'm told) the jig, maybe drills, and some other small tools to be used for turning the hunk of plastic into a receiver...

If this term is vague and undefined, how can ATF legally call a "kit" a "weapon"... maybe that's what they will try to do in whatever Reg they draft up in 2021...
        Still this seems to be a weakness in their case. There is a lot of potential for error in trying to carve a piece of poly into a receiver of any sort, imo.

Might be easier to make an AK from "scratch" since it's more intended to be designed from stamped metal and less on precise machining (again, so I'm told -- I haven't tried any of these).

If somebody has all the actual pieces and only has to assemble them, that's one thing; but a far cry from actually cutting, drilling and machining hunks of material into something useable.
        "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
        X