X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lemonaid
    Warrior
    • Feb 2019

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke.

As taking up arms should be the last remedy after all else has failed, it would be of benefit to examine the steps that should be taken before it comes to that. I'll list what I can think of, please add to what I've left out.
    1. Vote for candidates who support the constitution and ALL of the bill of rights.
    2. Volunteer to be a election monitor.
    2. Donate to organizations with a track record of wise use of money that support the 2nd Amendment.
    3. Stand up on social media or other public forums, don't be intimidated into silence.
    4. Attend marches, rallies and other public displays of the defense of freedom, our country, justice and for like minded public office holders.
    5. Be informed of current events, a practical understanding of the law, your rights, history of success and failures.
    6. Have non lethal offensive and defensive measures available.
    7. Share what you know with those who need help. Be a leader if qualified and none are around.

I admit I need help with number 5 so if you can recommended a site, book or other resources that would be most helpful.

Comment

• usmcm16a2
      Warrior
      • Aug 2015

Last edited by LR1955; 01-01-2021, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• montana
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2011

There are many who agree with you. Surrender is not in our DNA. We will never sink...
        Last edited by LR1955; 01-01-2021, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• LR1955
          Super Moderator
          • Mar 2011

USMC.

You use that sort of language here again and I will throw you off this forum.

Follow?

Comment

• Lemonaid
            Warrior
            • Feb 2019

USMC, as a California resident give me your take on why with the misery that the left has caused, why haven't the conservatives been able to prevail there? That is sort of the same question I have about huge groups of people fleeing their home country to come here. "Why don't you fix up your own country. It has plenty of resources."
            If it is voter fraud keeping the left in power then that has to be our number one priority, voting integrity. Until that is fixed little will change.

Comment

• usmcm16a2
              Warrior
              • Aug 2015

Comment

• Lemonaid
                Warrior
                • Feb 2019

Thanks for the info A2. The part that is hard for my head to wrap around is that a majority of legal voters in liberal states want what the democrats are selling, are happy with the results and will be happy to vote for more of the same.

Comment

• usmcm16a2
                  Warrior
                  • Aug 2015

Comment

Working...
                  X