Trump lost, the threat is real, educate yourself, join 2A Rights Groups.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • usmcm16a2
    Warrior
    • Aug 2015

Trump lost, the threat is real, educate yourself, join 2A Rights Groups.

• LR1955
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2011

Guys:

usmc is 100% on the money. There is more arguing over the recent riot in congress than accepting the fact that Biden will be the President and he controls both houses of congress. This is no joke and everyone on this forum better get involved and do it fast.

I was a life member of the NRA until they dropped me for some reason. I will have to call them and go through the agony of trying to find out what happened but in the mean time I will be donating to a pro gun organization.

My question is this. Which one wins important battles like magazine capacity, 'assault rifles', etc. I want to donate but want to donate to a outfit that focuses the money on what is important and also wins the legal battles.

So, recommendations please.

LR55

Comment

• ricsmall
      Warrior
      • Sep 2014

Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

• Wethepeople
        Warrior
        • Jan 2020

The NRA has the largest membership of all the 2A organizations, despite their leadership issues. I'm still a member but most of my donations go to GOA at present as GOA is less inclined to compromise or capitulate to gungrabber demands.

Comment

• LR1955
          Super Moderator
          • Mar 2011

Guys:

I donated to GOA when they formed and have no problems doing so again but my question remains -- which one has the best record of winning legal battles?

LR55

Comment

• Wethepeople
            Warrior
            • Jan 2020

LR55, I may be wrong but give the nod to NRA and perhaps USSF for court successes. It's within the means of many to donate to multiple organizations, so that's what I plan on continuing to do as well as recruiting as many new 2A supporters as I can. I won't let friends or family use my range unless they join or donate to at least on 2A group. Don't care which one.

Comment

• mateba
              Bloodstained
              • Mar 2017

Maybe its time someone dusts off the 10th amendment. Firearm sanctuaries are becoming a thing. Sheriff's are elected, choose wisely. Look at the VCDL, they are standing against Northam and Bloomberg on a state level. I would like to see a State Coalition for Constitutional rights. Its fly-overs vs the coasts.

I support the NRA, ILA, GOA, NAGR, VCDL and am open to suggestions.

Comment

• Wheelhorse
                Warrior
                • May 2014

Wanta see cheating in the election? Here it is right out in the open and without the need for any conspiracy theories.

Last edited by Wheelhorse; 01-09-2021, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• usmcm16a2
                  Warrior
                  • Aug 2015

Forget it, focus on the 2A threat. A2

Comment

• grayfox
                    Chieftain
                    • Jan 2017

I'm in NRA but I don't see much out of them recently. I see more out of ACLJ (although they're a larger constitutional picture) GOA and ?2 Amdt Foundation (I think? on this one)...

I'm in VCDL --- but probably will shift to GOA or someone else.

My question is also, which group has the guts and smarts to find an issue and pick up on it by going on offensive; we seem to be on defense all the time we need some offense out there!!!
                    Look at the other side, like aclu, they don't always defend, they mostly go on the offense. Pick your battle and terrain.
                    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• Wheelhorse
                      Warrior
                      • May 2014

I've been a life member of the NRA for 37 years and currently a member of GOA.
                      What worries me is with all of congress and the presidency in control of the left, what can anyone do to stop them?

Comment

• montana
                        Chieftain
                        • Jun 2011

I belong to GOA, NRA, the Second Amendment foundation, and the Montana Shooting Sports Association. I have personally converted many anti gunners, by taking them shooting and getting them involved with the shooting sports. Montana is one of the few bright spots in the nation, with many pro gun bills being proposed in the new legislation, after a red wave of pro gun legislatures being elected. Getting local law enforcement involved with the shooting sports, is a great way to bridge the two worlds of the enforcers and gun owners together. Say what you want about the left, their tactics work. Looking extreme or radical will never work with the majority of the low information voters. After last year's rioting, there are now millions of new gun owners who need instruction and education. The one strength we had was our ability to assemble and protest responsibly. Whether conspiracy or not, the DC riot was a disaster, with the left controlled media and propaganda machine exploiting it to the extreme. It is through individual, one on one instruction and education that will create real lasting change. We have work to do..

Comment

• Lemonaid
                          Warrior
                          • Feb 2019

FBI shredding ballots/evidence. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...back-shredder/

Comment

• LRRPF52
                            Super Moderator
                            • Sep 2014

bundling huge sums of money into Super PACsTop 10 industries in the USThis Town, by Mark Leibovish:

Washington D.C. might be loathed from every corner of the nation, yet these are fun and busy days at this nexus of big politics, big money, big media, and big vanity. There are no Democrats and Republicans anymore in the nation's capital, just millionaires.
                            None of them are motivated to fix anything really other than how to enrich themselves with insider-trading and connections to the huge lobbying groups.

Many of them fancy themselves as being Governors or Presidents some day. They will not get there by ignoring the big-money lobbyists and siding with you.

The State-level is where you are more likely to have success with supporting civil rights groups, so definitely work towards those ends.

State reps will be getting a lot of earfuls of irate constituents.

For the big Federal lobbyists, they would much rather be sent on junkets or weekend retreats to closed-off resorts with top security, high-end prostitutes, open bars with well-vetted staff, and no media coverage while the presentations are made to them in-between festivities.
                            NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• LRRPF52
                              Super Moderator
                              • Sep 2014

Example of how to deal with State-level civil rights violations and get them off the books:

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
                              X