• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

Arizona becomes 2A Sanctuary State

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) signed legislation Tuesday to bar in-state enforcement of any federal firearm laws which violate the Second Amendment.

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey signed legislation Tuesday to bar in-state enforcement of any federal firearm laws which violate the Second Amendment. 

Now if we could only get those pesky federal agencies to pack their bags and go elsewhere.
    Let's go Brandon!
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

More good news. Montana also looks like it will pass a similar bill HB 258..

Comment

• GREYBUFF
      Warrior
      • Nov 2018

I'm very thankful that we have Arizona Citizens Defense League to help protect our 2A rights here in Az. They provide very convenient ways to get involved and contact senators and congress members on key 2A issues. Now that I'm retired I try to write letters to our politicians every week.
      I thought about selling my weapons back to the government, but after a thorough background check it was determined that the buyer has a long history of violence and is mentally unstable. Therefore could not pass NICS.

Comment

• FLshooter
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2019

Florida is also becoming a 2nd amendment sanctuary state.There is a list of counties that support this online. And my county is one of them,thank god!

Comment

• TomSawyerNW
          Warrior
          • Nov 2015

Excellent and congrats!
          If the Democrats had been in power when this country was founded, we'd be the British.

Comment

Working...
          X