Signed as Law: Montana Prohibits State Enforcement of Any New Federal Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Signed as Law: Montana Prohibits State Enforcement of Any New Federal Gun Control

The new law prohibits police officers, state employees, and employees of any political subdivision of the state from enforcing, assisting in the enforcement of, or otherwise cooperating in the enforcement of any new “federal ban” on firearms, magazines, or ammunition.
  • Sinclair
    Warrior
    • Feb 2018

Let us see if the Governor and legislature have the backbone to stand firm on this. If just one state would push back against China First, America last Biden, others would join in the fight.
    "A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
    Edward Abbey

"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
    Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.

Comment

• grayfox
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2017

Yeah. The radical left opened the door by "making" sanctuary cities and states...
      Go Montana!
      I read also where several other states are passing constitutional carry.
      Your article highlites several SCOTUS decisions about state/local cannot be coerced into helping the feds...
      Like I said the far left opened this door.
      "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• GREYBUFF
        Warrior
        • Nov 2018

Arizona passed this law awhile back. We all need to contact our politicians and encourage (demand) they support the Constitution that they pledged an oath to and our 2A rights.
        I thought about selling my weapons back to the government, but after a thorough background check it was determined that the buyer has a long history of violence and is mentally unstable. Therefore could not pass NICS.

Comment

• bohuntr1986
          Unwashed
          • Apr 2021

Been hunting throughout the great state of Montana (go grizz!)for more than 30 years..one of the only states left that you don't have to lock your doors,house or truck,and not worry about it..awesome people,living the "never in a hurry" life..just a view from a redneck from Alabama..

Comment

Working...
          X