X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grayfox
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2017

Excellent reporting. Too bad the, what did you call them? - presstitutes won't do their jobs and get this out into the mainstream.
    The one place we had hopes that this would happen, is where a freedom of press and freedom of speech, and freedom to defend one's self, were in the constitution.
    But seems as though even that is weakening, what with fearsome Mr Fasci(st) (I strip him of his doctorates for trashing truth in favor of lining his pockets). El Duce with a lab coat.
    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• LRRPF52
      Super Moderator
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by grayfox View Post
      Excellent reporting. Too bad the, what did you call them? - presstitutes won't do their jobs and get this out into the mainstream.
      The one place we had hopes that this would happen, is where a freedom of press and freedom of speech, and freedom to defend one's self, were in the constitution.
      But seems as though even that is weakening, what with fearsome Mr Fasci(st) (I strip him of his doctorates for trashing truth in favor of lining his pockets). El Duce with a lab coat.

"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoemaking and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poorhouse. I am personally acquainted with hundreds of journalists, and the opinion of the majority of them would not be worth tuppence in private, but when they speak in print it is the newspaper that is talking (the pygmy scribe is not visible) and then their utterances shake the community like the thunders of prophecy."Pfizer posts 2021 Q2 Results

Second-Quarter 2021 Revenues of $19.0 Billion, Reflecting 86% Operational Growth; Excluding BNT162b2(1), Revenues Grew 10% Operationally to $11.1 Billion
      major outbreak and spike of RSV in the middle of the summer.

RSV normally spikes in the winter months between Dec and Feb, then goes totally flat from April to September. CDC: Regional RSV Reporting Graphs

Back to the Pfizer corporate earnings report:

100% Efficacy Observed in Phase 2b Trial of RSV Adult Vaccine Candidate; Provides New Data Updates on its COVID-19 Vaccine Booster and Oral COVID-19 Antiviral Programs As Part of a Broader Review of 8 Potentially First-in-Class Compounds
      Pfizer Expects $33.5 Billion in Vaccine Revenue in 2021
      Last edited by LRRPF52; 09-04-2021, 10:05 PM.
      NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• LRRPF52
        Super Moderator
        • Sep 2014

digital medical records and gene therapy passport.

This is him before the adverse effects:

During:

After:
        NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Klem
          Chieftain
          • Aug 2013

That is rubbish and you should know better than believe the Australian authorities would physically force anyone to get vaccinated.

No-one has been forcibly given Moderna in Australia. Moderna is not even in our country for use by the population yet.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration has given provisional approval for use of Moderna in 12-17 years olds and 25-million doses are booked to arrive in this country at the end of the year. Until then the population has only two choices; AZ, and more recently Pfizer. The Australian government had an 'all eggs in one basket' approach at the start, until the rare side-effects of thrombosis started to spook everyone. Then they scrambled to secure Pfizer, which I have had both doses of.

My symptoms of Pfizer included nothing on the first dose, and a feeling of being punched in the arm the second, three hours after the second injection, plus feeling weird/light headed for half a day. I am now comfortable that when I eventually get Covid I will be sick but not need hospitalisation, and will certainly not die. Good luck to anyone unvaccinated, hopefully your symptoms will be light. Hopefully you will not pass it on to someone who dies.

Back to the video you posted. Looks to me like a custody dispute, but like you I am only guessing. As for the police being called out to help an adult force vaccine into a kid - sometimes I shake my head at the imagination that festers here. I try to keep out of the 2A thread but you were having a go at Australia. My advice is to be constructively critical from now on and stop wallowing in confirmatory bias.

Comment

• LR1955
            Super Moderator
            • Mar 2011

Guys:

Locking this thread.

I was dumbfounded to learn the Aussie government is using its military to enforce mask and distancing mandates.

My point was for us to never trust any government with our freedom.

Also, bears noting how far our Regular forces are willing to go as enforcers of political dictums in our country. THAT part needs to be watched very carefully as it is destructive to our freedom if misused. And even using the Guard to enforce something as useless as mask mandates is going way beyond their mission and probably their legal limits.

As for the conspiracy theory that COVID was invented in order for some overreaching world entity to have one of their big Pharma companies come up with a vaccine intended to kill off a massive amount of the population at some time in the future but before they would die anyway, so as to reduce the population and thus save the planet or themselves or the aliens who they contact daily for guidance, I think who ever came up with this conspiracy theory watched Blade Runner once too often.

LR55

Comment

Working...
            X