• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jasper2408
    Warrior
    • Jan 2019

Armed IRS Agents Rounding Up Gun Purchase Records

This article is from the Breitbart website. Had to post this extra text as it wouldn't let me copy-paste the story text unless I added some text to my post. Must be in the page formatting somehow.
  • Double Naught Spy
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2013

Van Hoose believes his store is targeted because he sells guns the White House opposes:
    If that is the case, then we will see this a virtually all gun stores. Otherwise, my guess is that there is some potentially dubious dealings from the store.

I am not sure what, if any, bearing this has on the deal, but the gun store is for sale.

Kill a hog. Save the planet.
    My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• grayfox
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2017

Possible, although being for sale does not put the 4473 forms "in play" as it were, afaik.
      The chilling potential is that IRS agents, recently armed to the teeth under Bidenlaw, would conflate 4473 forms into revenue-linked items. Rather than, say, register receipts or the bank records of the firm.
      What a mockery this makes of anything legit from them. After all, from this one could argue that anything you possess is fair game for IRS to confiscate under a vague warrant. And I'm not just talking about attempts to recover back taxes, this puts everything on their shopping list. The Sherrif of Nottingham and Prince John must be rejoicing from the grave in all this; serfs of this country (for that is what the leftist considers all of us) take note.
      After all, the second Amendment is, under their theory, the "second govt permission". And the Bill of Rights is merely the Bill of Permissions.
      "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• montana
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Double Naught Spy View Post
        If that is the case, then we will see this a virtually all gun stores. Otherwise, my guess is that there is some potentially dubious dealings from the store.

I am not sure what, if any, bearing this has on the deal, but the gun store is for sale.

https://commercial.century21.com/lis...5-REN021545722
        The Sixth Amendment guarantees the rights of criminal defendants, including the right to a public trial without unnecessary delay, the right to a lawyer, the right to an impartial jury, and the right to know who your accusers are and the nature of the charges and evidence against you.Obviously they never gave any reason other than they are investigating..Mean while whistle blowers in government agencies are ignored, fired or reprimanded..These are the actions of a banana republic, not a Constitutional Republic..

Cascade County Sheriff Jesse Slaughter says he was not notified by the ATF in advance of an operation that apparently took place at a Great Falls, Montana business earlier this week. Here's reaction from AG Knudsen and more.

Comment

• eggman918
          Bloodstained
          • Feb 2023

A hundred years ago my family had issues with "revenuers" and IIRC when they are involved the burden of proof is on the accused and not the state, now IF that still holds true could that be why IRS was the agency that took action?

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
            Chieftain
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by montana View Post
            The Sixth Amendment guarantees the rights of criminal defendants, including the right to a public trial without unnecessary delay, the right to a lawyer, the right to an impartial jury, and the right to know who your accusers are and the nature of the charges and evidence against you.Obviously they never gave any reason other than they are investigating..Mean while whistle blowers in government agencies are ignored, fired or reprimanded..These are the actions of a banana republic, not a Constitutional Republic..

https://montanatalks.com/developing-...lls-gun-store/

Comment

• jasper2408
              Warrior
              • Jan 2019

The IRS was in charge of this raid and not the ATF. The IRS is the one that served the search warrant. ATF was only assisting and not in charge. It also doesn't look like he is selling the store as he says that he is going to fight it.

Here is another article that has a few more details:

Comment

• montana
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2011

It takes 20 armed agents to do an inspection?? Like I stated before, banana republic..

Comment

• grayfox
                  Chieftain
                  • Jan 2017

As I recall, this warrant was before business hours, and they took stuff, not just "examined". And it was IRS, not ATF.
                  So all the ATF rules being quoted, are not applicable to this case.
                  Warrants are issued for "probable cause" that a crime has been committed.
                  So, formally charged, no. But that a charge is at least "probable," you betcha.
                  And yeah, 20 heavily armed...??? Biggest part of an Army Platoon.
                  I'd bet they had "weapons of war" in their hands, eh?
                  O yeah, those speeches about "weapons of war", they only apply if civilian hands are involved...
                  They didn't go to this level of expense just to "intimidate" people.
                  "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
                    Chieftain
                    • Sep 2013

It also doesn't look like he is selling the store as he says that he is going to fight it.
                    I don't see where selling the store has anything to do with whether or not he will fight this.

So all the ATF rules being quoted, are not applicable to this case.
                    Warrants are issued for "probable cause" that a crime has been committed.
                    So, formally charged, no. But that a charge is at least "probable," you betcha.
                    You read the warrant?

-----------------------------

They didn't close down the business, revoke the license, or arrest anybody, yet. All I was showing was that there are times when the ATF can yank 4473s.

Comment

• jasper2408
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2019

I don't see where selling the store has anything to do with whether or not he will fight this
                      You are correct. I stand corrected.

Comment

• LRRPF52
                        Super Moderator
                        • Sep 2014

In 1952, after a series of politically damaging incidents of tax evasion and bribery among its own employees, the Bureau of Internal Revenue was reorganized under a plan put forward by President Truman, with the approval of Congress. The reorganization decentralized many functions to new district offices which replaced the collector's offices. Civil service directors were appointed to replace the politically appointed collectors of the Bureau of Internal Revenue. Not long after, the bureau was renamed the Internal Revenue Service.[16]
                        The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.
                        These guys are all criminals who need to be put in their places behind bars.

They cashed-in their American cards once they sold-out to the institutional traitors in DC vs the people.
                        NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• LRRPF52
                          Super Moderator
                          • Sep 2014

This is why I have always had a fundamental problem with the whole nature of FFLs.

I, as an American citizen wanting to exercise my rights and engage in specifically-protected commerce as it pertains to the Bill of Rights, find it extremely contradictory that in order to effectively do so, I must enter into a criminal conspiracy with an illegal and unconstitutional organized crime racket of enemies of the people, who were specifically tasked with violating the bill of rights by various listed infringements.

These infringements include:

* Suborning quasi-law enforcement functions to the store ownership in relation to customer relationships, interacting with them with some assumption of guilt
                          * Requiring the FFL to demand a sort of application process to exercise their basic rights
                          * Collection of personal data from customers, to include birth date, race, ethnicity, place of birth, State of residence, and a list of criminal matter questions
                          * Collection of their social security number
                          * Recording of the type of firearm being purchased, its caliber, and serial number
                          * Then begging addition permission from some unseen bureaucrats multiple States and time zones away
                          * Maintaining these records for any domestic or foreign usurper, dictator, or invader to exploit as part of tyranny or hostile military operations directed against the people
                          * These are all unconstitutional discriminatory, time-consuming, and excessive duties imposed on an FFL to perform.

There is something inherently wrong and un-American about this whole FFL system in the first place.

It does not pass the historical or constitutional standard of American law, and violates the rights of the people in so many ways.

The FFL system also prevents home-based inventors and designers from making new improvements to firearms, unless they submit to significant licensing fees and inspections from the same untrustworthy criminals with badges who have stolen innovative designs and illegally transferred them to cronies.

John Moses Browning would not have flourished under the current system I suspect.

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• montana
                            Chieftain
                            • Jun 2011

Like I said before, banana republic..Some animals are more equal than others..

It took five years of investigating, but federal prosecutors will finally charge Hunter Biden with tax and gun crimes. But the first son was reportedly offered a deal that will keep him out of jail.Hunter has been under investigation for tax crimes related to his overseas business dealings and for i...

Comment

• LRRPF52
                              Super Moderator
                              • Sep 2014

Last edited by LRRPF52; 06-22-2023, 12:23 AM. Reason: Spelling

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
                              X