• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grayfox
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2017

80% rule unlawful - 5th Appeals court slams ATF

5th Circuit Panel Finds ATF's 80 Percent Firearm Frame Rule Illegal (breitbart.com)noted:
    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
  • Konocti's Wigwam
    Warrior
    • Sep 2023

The way I heard it, this is a much more important decision in the sense that the court ruled that the ATF doesn't have the power to create law, which they have been doing on several fronts. The NFA is at stake here, IMO, as-is the GCA68.

I think it's apparent that the US Government has been violating our 2A rights since before 1934, but this could bite them in the arse big time. Let's all hope.
    From my cold dead endmill...

Comment

• Zinkin
      Unwashed
      • Dec 2022

Yes, I agree. How can an Agency create a law ( which is really not a law) and then enforce said law when they do not have the power to do so? I have mixed feelings on what is happening and how it is happening
      These are the things running around in my head:

1.Somebody or some group in control really wants all weapons banned, once that happens they have carte blanche to run all over the constitution with out fear of retaliation (too many firearms in the hands of private citizens and that scares them because if the people retaliate with current weapon status it will drag out to long and not win.

2.Are they doing this to raise scare tactics to get people to buy more guns and ammo because they own or own major stocks in these companies therefore making them a chit ton of money? The govt does own at least 3 of the largest ammo plants, so make ammo and components scarce, raise prices = makes more money. Thats better than raising taxes which they cant do without a revolt of the people.

3. Have you noticed that when they do this chit, that some war breaks out somewhere across the planet and now they need to send our ammo and weapons there creating a shortage (so called shortage) here in the states. (if you really believe there is a shortage) Makes for a good excuse on their part....

4. All these things they are doing are testing the waters to see what they can get away with, then when something seems to work they run with that to see how far they can take it? I have first hand knowledge of some things that really makes me wonder what the heck is really going on and not to sure I should talk about it in the open but BELIEVE me it will make you wonder what is fixing to happen because they have been prepairing for the last 10 years.

Comment

• Konocti's Wigwam
        Warrior
        • Sep 2023

Originally posted by Zinkin View Post
        Yes, I agree. How can an Agency create a law ( which is really not a law) and then enforce said law when they do not have the power to do so? I have mixed feelings on what is happening and how it is happening
        These are the things running around in my head:
        > 1.Somebody or some group in control really wants all weapons banned

Kamela Harris and Joe Biden. That should be no surprise, she pulled the same $#!T as the DA in California.

Biden has made it no secret that he would like to abolish the 2nd Amendment, but my gut tells me they don't have the votes.

> 2.Are they doing this to raise scare tactics to get people to buy more guns and ammo

If they had their choice, they would outlaw guns.

> 3. Have you noticed that when they do this chit, that some war breaks out somewhere across the planet and now they need to send our ammo and weapons there

Let's hope we don't end up in a civil war.
        From my cold dead endmill...

Comment

Working...
        X