New mass shooting in Oregon Mall, not another one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deer Hunter

New mass shooting in Oregon Mall, not another one.

Well Bob Costas, The NFL and the Lamestream media just got another shooting to comment on. Some idiot went into an Oregon Mall and shot an estimate of over 60 shots with an AR Rifle, no word on how many are shot.
    The world has gone crazy and this is just giving Bob Costas and Company more sh*t to sling. Enough already.
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

I only saw it as an example for the need for more concealed carry.

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Agreed. What they see as reason for gun control I see as another reason to own a gun. Not to be cruel but the Police didnt protect these people how are they going to protect the rest of us. It is a travesty and I am so sorry for the victims and their families but to me it just proves our point that God helps those who help (protect) theirselves.

Comment

• Deer Hunter

60 shots, 3 dead including the gunmen. What a POS!

Comment

I think it was 6-7 rounds until his weapon malf'd. http://www.katu.com/news/live

There are 2 other dead in addition to the pathetic wanker, who appears to be dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. One seriously wounded and evac'd to trauma unit via lifeflight.

Comment

• Kikn
            Warrior
            • Nov 2011

I'm pretty sure that all shopping malls are anti conceal carry .

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Very true but if you want to protect yourself what choice do you have nowadays with Zombies like this idiot?

Comment

• txgunner00
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by montana View Post
                i only saw it as an example for the need for more concealed carry.
                Amen!!!!!
                NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• Kikn
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2011

I only saw it as an example for the need for more concealed carry.
                  The problem isn't the amount of people allowed to conceal carry the problem is the places that are restricted are the most likely targets of said sick individuals.

When was the last time you heard of one of these characters going into a police station or gun store shooting up the place....

... Target ranges excluded :-P

Comment

• montana
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2011

I grew up with the worst serial killer in Montana's history. I new his family well and spent many nights over at his house growing up as a kid. His eleven year murder spree was finally stopped when his last intended victim,"a gun smith" shot and killed him. No one new or had a clue that he was responsible for these horrible acts of violence. After the shock and realization that he was responsible, it boiled down to the fact that it took an individual, with the tool,"a firearm" and the means,"ability" to stop him. No law or authority was able to stop him. I had a good friend and his wife murdered in his remote rural home by a drifter in the late eighties. Terry Langford who was caught, pleaded guilty, showed no remorse before he was executed. I had a co-worker I new who seemed to be normal with a wonderful wife, kidnap a 16 year old girl one day and brutally rape her. Trying to understand psychopaths is a struggle with futility. The realization that there are very disturbed and dangerous people in this world is a fact that we all have to accept in life. But to pretend the police will always be there to protect us and firearms are some how responsible is the craziest thought of all.
                    Last edited by montana; 12-12-2012, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• COTNTOP
                      Warrior
                      • Mar 2011

I'm gonna keep my ass out of western Montana.

Comment

• ericv
                        Warrior
                        • Oct 2011

"But to pretend the police will always be there to protect us and firearms are some how responsible is the craziest thought of all. "

There is a New York State police substation 2 miles from my house. They close everyday at 5pm. Then the next closest is 20 minutes away. I have my own planned defense system. 5 noisy Golden Retrievers are a small but effective part of it.
                        Rock Hollow Tactical Carbon Fiber Free Float Hand Guards
                        www.rockhollowtactical.com

Comment

• VASCAR2
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

If the police are close enough to protect everyone from crime there are way to many police. Law Enforcement in a free society will always be a reactionary force. Police will never be able to stop all crime. The LE presence in Washington DC is enormous but they still can't stop every nut before they attempt some horrendous crime.

Comment

This almost makes me believe that there is some sort of Anti-American/Terrorist conspiracy to prompt the dis-arming of American civilians, so that the Anti-Americans can carry out their terrorist activities with less threat.

Comment

• bwaites
                              • Mar 2011

I grew up with the worst serial killer in Montana's history. I new his family well and spent many nights over at his house growing up as a kid. His eleven year murder spree was finally stopped when his last intended victim,"a gun smith" shot and killed him. No one new or had a clue that he was responsible for these horrible acts of violence. After the shock and realization that he was responsible, it boiled down to the fact that it took an individual, with the tool,"a firearm" and the means,"ability" to stop him. No law or authority was able to stop him. I had a good friend and his wife murdered in his remote rural home by a drifter in the late eighties. Terry Langford who was caught, pleaded guilty, showed no remorse before he was executed. I had a co-worker I new who seemed to be normal with a wonderful wife, kidnap a 16 year old girl one day and brutally rape her. Trying to understand psychopaths is a struggle with futility. The realization that there are very disturbed and dangerous people in this world is a fact that we all have to accept in life. But to pretend the police will always be there to protect us and firearms are some how responsible is the craziest thought of all.
                              Mr. Nance....I presume?

There are, on average, 2 serial killers at work in each state at any given time. There are 100,000 unaccounted for missing persons in the US, with more than 40,000 unidentified victims. That's more than 10 times the number killed on 9/11!

Comment

Working...
                              X