Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Control

He Who Controls the Guns, CONTROLS.......

Bolsheviks
    Last edited by Guest; 12-18-2012, 11:05 PM.
  • Deer Hunter

The honest brutal truth!

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Have y'all noticed that the anti gunners who scream the loudest are threatening to kill the NRA Mmbers and gun owners (us) and theyre suppose to be the peace loving assholes errrr....I mean pacifists.

Comment

• montana
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2011

FREEDOM

COME AND GET THEM

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Lets hope that it does not have to come to this mindset but I fear we are already in Orwells 1984 and its inevitable.

Comment

• Variable
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Deer Hunter View Post
            Lets hope that it does not have to come to this mindset but I fear we are already in Orwells 1984 and its inevitable.
            It's like they are having a neck and neck race between 1984 and Atlas Shrugged...
            Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
            We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• Deer Hunter

They're damn sure pissing me off. Are we allowed to get pissed anymore?
              Last edited by Guest; 12-19-2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• Variable
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Deer Hunter View Post
                They're damn sure pissing me off. Are we allowed to get pissed anymore?
                I sure hope so, because I'm struggling to just be pissed off. An apoplectic fit is hovering near!

Comment

• Deer Hunter

I hear ya bro, sometimes you have to laugh to keep from having an apoplectic fit.

Comment

• Taylormade

I wanna wake up tomorrow and all this just be a dream. I can't stand it anymore.

Comment

Notice how they have this execution drill worked out with the two assistants to keep their heads out of the way, while they keep the enemy of the state's arms bound behind them, so the shooter has a clear shot to the back of her head.
                      Last edited by Guest; 12-19-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Variable
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

Ouch! Another good one!

Comment

Working...
                        X