David Gregory comits Felony on TV, Now in Hiding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Gregory comits Felony on TV, Now in Hiding

After committing one of the most blatant acts of felonious possession of a device only meant to fuel the perverted range of a spastic trigger-jerking automatic weapon wielder, and doing it on national TV, David Gregory will no longer be hosting Meet the Press...

For everyone's safety, Law Enforcement overlords have been contacted, and are definitely aware of this felony, which David had the audacity to perpetrate before our very own eyes in our Nation's glorious, sacred Capitol! The shock of this crime is still not registering with me, and I feel so numb. Only pictures can describe his reckless disregard for public safety and the callousness of his savagery:

DC Police are investigating the matter:

Last edited by Guest; 12-27-2012, 07:35 AM.
  • Dogue
    Warrior
    • Mar 2011

I request that the mods remove those pictures immediately...they are too horrific for a family-friendly site like this.

BTW, I wonder if David would be willing to sell me that mag?
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

• Deer Hunter

As stupid a law as it is I still hope they incarcerate his Commie Liberal a$$!

Comment

And they should probably keep his butt in jail for whatever term the 'common' man would subject to.....but they won't. And for other than this flagrant violation of an existing statute, I'll take a stab that he's probably a 'law abiding' citizen. What's he's inadvertantly done is point out the ridiculous nature of this whole process-criminalizing the normal, upright citizen who happens to be a shooter/collector/enthusiast. Think they've got room in the pokey for all of us? Doubt it, but it'd probably get couched as providing employment opportunities for the masses. I hate politics and it's rhetoric!

Comment

• BjornF16
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

Wow...that guy looks really dangerous...scary. He should be removed from the streets as a public hazard!
          LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
          Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

As I pointed out on Facebook, he unintentionally demonstrated the nonsense that is our gun laws. DC's strict gun prohibition was no deterent to Gregory's desire to possess and display. He'll never admit it, but he handed us a beautiful illustrative talking point.

Comment

Working...
            X