Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deer Hunter

Originally posted by Grendel-Gene View Post
    Hunter, i honestly dont worry too much about what will happen on paper. i will not budge.
    I can remember when a mans word was his bond, now written documents have replaced a mans words and neither one verbally or writen are worth a $hit anymore. Just look at our Governments words written or not they are worthless and deceitful to say the least.

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

I read the local newspaper today- the (white? house)- realizes they won't be able to use the exc. order as they had hoped for.
      The new plan is to go for anything that may--pass thru the usual channels.-=To include a 10 rnd. limit, & NO- assault rifle (modern sporting rifle) ban. And finally,,, address the Mental Health Issues in the USA. They have to do something to appease the Conn. gang.( I feel the pain , as we all do for the parents of those kids.) OMG.!!!
      The repub. led congress would stonewall it anyway. So history may hold true, once again, the pres. is only a broadcaster. He has limited power.

I may call Jaque Coustou JR., then board the Calypso-to go deep water gps. hunting for my rifle-the unit in 1200 ft. of water in Lake Superior. I think we will ride this out-plan just in case. Always good to have a many -buggout plans- to hide stuff, etc.
      Never have to worry about it, if the feds can't find it...

sneaky one -out.

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

I just bought ANOTHER AR barrel today ( its just a 223, but a nice one) !!!! Fuck them if they can't take a joke!!!!! ha ha ha !!!!!

I have a 20" Grendel Shilen on the way too!!!

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Nice

Comment

• Sojorboy
            Warrior
            • Nov 2011

GG that's nice ?
            Where did u get it from ?

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

Sojor, got it from a place I had never heard from before called AR-15 depot out of Van Nuys California. 175 bucks delivered but with no bolt.... ( but i have a spare bolt, so I am good. ). Item number #SF556

Ordered it last Saturday, got it the following Friday ( yesterday ).
              Last edited by Guest; 01-12-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X