New York Gun Law FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The elephant in the room is what the banksters believe and do—but to understand the roots of their crimes against humanity would take us into forbidden territory.

Comment

'Hunter and Nukes: Oh yes, fully understood.

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Originally posted by bow shot View Post
        'Hunter and Nukes: Oh yes, fully understood.
        Hang tough!

Comment

• cory
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
          The elephant in the room is what the banksters believe and do—but to understand the roots of their crimes against humanity would take us into forbidden territory.
          What you talkin Willis?

You've got me curious man. Elaborate please.
          "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

With respect for the forum owners' rule against religious discussion, we should take any such discussion elsewhere, perhaps a private email thread.

Comment

Understood, not trying to proselitize here, (though I do elsewhere), just stating what my limits will be. But I wil not cry if the moderators cut me out, its their show...

Comment

Understood. Just stating my limits, not asking anyone to consider Christ.

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Ive found that the Moderators here are very fair ie...ive not heard from them period, but then again most of us here are civil and dont curse to bad (im admittedly guilty). My point is they let us discuss are topics without interference, I salute them for their non interference in our discussion.
                  In truth I dont go to church often and I dont want people preaching at me and no one here has. With that said I am a believer in God and I side with Christians, no preaching just being truthful.

Comment

• montana
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Deer Hunter View Post
                    Ive found that the Moderators here are very fair ie...ive not heard from them period, but then again most of us here are civil and dont curse to bad (im admittedly guilty). My point is they let us discuss are topics without interference, I salute them for their non interference in our discussion.
                    In truth I dont go to church often and I dont want people preaching at me and no one here has. With that said I am a believer in God and I side with Christians, no preaching just being truthful.
                    +++

Comment

oops kinda double-posted there... sorry bout that

Comment

Working...
                      X