SELL OUT in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deer Hunter

I read this as well and i must admit that it wouldnt suprise me.

Comment

• montana
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

This would be the end of the republican party if they are this stupid, which may be the goal of obama.

Comment

• carbontetrachloride

The RepubliCons just rolled over on O Bomb ya's debt ceiling, again. They roll over all the time in the CA legislature. Why anybody bothers with them is beyond me.

Comment

Voted in as conservatives, and then they become charmed. A good friend of mine transformed immediately after he became a legislator. Its like talking to a demon possessed man. I'm not kidding in the slightest. Absolutely freakish.

I've been with many at our state capitol. All the creeps have that same "air". The few that haven't been infected are just like your buddies from work, church or the farm. The contrast will make you shiver.

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Souless, scheming Scheizters.

Comment

The better question is what can we do to provide a solution?

Comment

Meanwhile, go to the Ruger website to do a quick and easy letter to legislators to say Hell No!

Comment

• txgunner00
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Alex4922 View Post
                  Meanwhile, go to the Ruger website to do a quick and easy letter to legislators to say Hell No!
                  Bill Ruger was a sellout himself. It's good to see the new ownership trying to make amends. I hope the keep it up.
                  NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Working...
                  X