More news barely fit to print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More news barely fit to print

Every day the US news media shines baby crap yellow! Heres some of today's misinformation/doubletalk/spin.

If this girl has been killed it's tragic!

"NBC News reporters bring you compelling stories from across the nation.

At that moment, Chicago police say, a gunman came running down an alley behind the park, opened fire and then darted into a waiting vehicle and took off. No arrests have been made.

The murder – about a mile from Obama’s Chicago home

The White House called it a “terrible tragedy,” and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel called the shooter a “gangbanger” and a “punk”."

Does anyone find it odd that the mayor knows about the alleged killer and the cops don't? Or that children are threatened by teachers for having paper "guns" and the news gets riled about a "a nonfunctional missile launcher" at Seattle's Gun Buy back?
    "The single-use device is a launch tube assembly for a Stinger portable surface-to-air missile and already had been used." Is it ?time to hide your spent brass?

Yet the "good guys??" show up on Capitol Hill with the same item for a photo op?

"Sen. Charles Schumer, Sen. Barbara Boxer, (center) and Rep. Steve Israel, display a shoulder-fired missile launcher during a news conference on Capitol Hill, after discussing their efforts to meet the threat posed by these weapons."

Yuri Bezmenov makes pretty good sense of this sort of thing, it just turns my stomach.

-Will-
    Last edited by Guest; 01-31-2013, 02:09 AM.
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

The three stooges show.

Comment

• Deer Hunter

SOP bro. Idiots will be idiots. I will say this, its looking more like they are hitting a wall on any weapons ban. The 30 rd mags ban is up in the air. Universal background check is a possibility.

Comment

I found this quite inspiring:

Comment

• montana
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

I'm a little confused, was that what we used to hear in this country when people referred to as common sense? Out standing.

Comment

• shotgun_wedding

I'm shocked that the old 3 - ABC, CBS, NBC - (almost called them the big 3, but not anymore) haven't picked this up yet

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Originally posted by shotgun_wedding View Post
              I'm shocked that the old 3 - ABC, CBS, NBC - (almost called them the big 3, but not anymore) haven't picked this up yet
              Political Omissions.

Comment

• cory
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2012

That's good stuff!!!
                "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• sneaky one
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Nice find L-52, I think most law abiding gun owning Americans will push this onto the elected officials- It almost IS mightier than the pen in this case.
                  Think positive gang that's all we can hope for-is a HUGE positive response to this Idealism, great video. Video bombardment to your state officials, kindly tho..

Comment

Working...
                  X