ATF Makes Huge Mistake Admitting Short Barreled Rifle & Brace Rules Are Invalid!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Konocti's Wigwam
    Warrior
    • Sep 2023

ATF Makes Huge Mistake Admitting Short Barreled Rifle & Brace Rules Are Invalid!

Unneeded content removed.
    Last edited by Konocti's Wigwam; 03-19-2024, 11:43 PM.
    From my cold dead endmill...
  • Konocti's Wigwam
    Warrior
    • Sep 2023

Ok, I see how that works with the add link BluntForceTrauma

Comment

• lazyengineer
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2019

Cliff's notes?
      4x P100

Comment

• MrDraco
        Warrior
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by lazyengineer View Post
        Cliff's notes?
        If you've seen any of Armedscholar's videos about the pistol brace lawsuit currently going on, it's the same crap with no changes. It's still going through the courts and still waiting on a ruling from the 8th circuit.

Personally I hate Armedscholar's videos cause he takes the exact same video as a couple weeks ago, changes the title to some click bait title and repost it with no changes or updates.

Comment

• Konocti's Wigwam
          Warrior
          • Sep 2023

Originally posted by MrDraco View Post

If you've seen any of Armedscholar's videos about the pistol brace lawsuit currently going on, it's the same crap with no changes. It's still going through the courts and still waiting on a ruling from the 8th circuit.

Personally I hate Armedscholar's videos cause he takes the exact same video as a couple weeks ago, changes the title to some click bait title and repost it with no changes or updates.
          I have felt that way about some videos he posts, and he promotes some type of diet supplement. However, this case seems different in that the ATF has implicated themselves in the brief.

I know this has happened before, but this could be the first time for a case to go up to the SCOTUS. Without getting cases to the SCOTUS, no traction can be made. There are a lot of cases being taken by SCOTUS.

That said, I have seen so many infringements that the state I live in has been able to thumb their nose at the 2A, I am not holding my breath. Just that this is an important case.

Personally I hate to think that there could be a worse President than Obama, but Biden is outdoing himself here and to me is stealing the throne away. Maybe it was Brandon all along...

Comment

• lazyengineer
            Chieftain
            • Feb 2019

Originally posted by MrDraco View Post

Thanks. I actually pretty much no longer click on youtube drop-links like this post did. In generally they're low value click-revenue generators that often are more disinformation than actually useful. Typical tells are that cover art, and posted with essentially no description or commentary. I've finally learned just never, but never ever ever click on a youtube link with an image like that. It will be misleading preach-to-the-choir crap with almost no meaningful new content, that the world would be better off if were never even published; and sounds like that's exactly what it was.

Based on OP's behavior in the other thread, it's hard not to assume he's either financially motivated to be drop-posting stuff like this for the click-revenue; or just so consumed that he's a lost cause.
            Last edited by lazyengineer; 03-20-2024, 05:55 AM.
            4x P100

Comment

• LR1955
              Super Moderator
              • Mar 2011

Watch it, guys. Don't bait folks, please.

LR-55

Comment

• LRRPF52
                Super Moderator
                • Sep 2014

Thanks. I actually pretty much no longer click on youtube drop-links like this post did. In generally they're low value click-revenue generators that often are more disinformation than actually useful. Typical tells are that cover art, and posted with essentially no description or commentary. I've finally learned just never, but never ever ever click on a youtube link with an image like that. It will be misleading preach-to-the-choir crap with almost no meaningful new content, that the world would be better off if were never even published; and sounds like that's exactly what it was.

Based on OP's behavior in the other thread, it's hard not to assume he's either financially motivated to be drop-posting stuff like this for the click-revenue; or just so consumed that he's a lost cause.
                I frequently post videos from Mark Smith of Four Boxes Diner, since he’s a member of the Supreme Court Bar and has actually argued cases before them. Is it too much to think that people genuinely link YouTube videos out of a real concern over their rights?

The people in CA have been through a roller coaster ride with court case after court case where the State is constantly treating the law-abiding as the enemy, while rewarding repeat violent offenders with catch and release.
                NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• lazyengineer
                  Chieftain
                  • Feb 2019

Fair enough - my post was a little strong amd probably over the top - apologies.

That said, I see a pattern of youtube dropping of inflammatory videos of low qulity often enough, that I've grown jaded. For example, NOLO's arm brace youtubes were actually quite terrible and not even accurate- and many were worse and misleading. There can be real revenue generated (and Brand management) from youtube videos and clicks, so I've gotten pretty suspect of people who just show up and drop youtube with titles and imagery design to create an emotional reaction and a click.

At times, perhaps unfairly - as you say.
                  Last edited by lazyengineer; 03-20-2024, 06:05 PM.
                  4x P100

Comment

• Konocti's Wigwam
                    Warrior
                    • Sep 2023

Amazing that you would know all that about me..."based on my behavior". Well, I haven't posted here for almost a month and just lurk. I have no financial motivation in any way. You do have the right to believe that. I'm an engineer, but I"m not lazy. I've been using the Internet from before it was known as the WWW in 1994...I may be old, but I'm not lazy...at least I don't think so. I'm building a new 30x40 shop and a log home overlooking a lake in Northern California. What exactly are you doing?

FYI, I'm not married to Grendel. I like it because it's efficient in the mini-action (AR-15).

I was surprised that Paul didn't remove your insulting comment, like he locked my thread for saying, err, almost said that horrible statement again! Oh my...Can you sense the sarcasm? You can say whatever you want, it's the Internet, after all.

Cheers,
                    Alan

Comment

• LR1955
                      Super Moderator
                      • Mar 2011

Alan:

Sure it was Paul who locked the thread? I think I locked it.

Anyway, I am locking this one. You did not have to come back after a month and take a shot at anyone here. Yet you did.

So, let me lock another 2A thread because it has turned into a personal attack instead of a discussion.

LR-55

Comment

Working...
                      X