X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Arms

Followed by LaRue:

Updated Policy for State and Local Agency Law Enforcement Sales:

Due to the recent and numerous new Anti-gun/Anti-2nd Amendment laws passed and/or pending across our country, LaRue Tactical has been forced to reconsider how we provide products to state and local agencies.

Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies. In other words, LaRue Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess.

State and local laws have always been a serious focus of this firm, and we are now dovetailing that focus with the constitutional rights of the residents covered in their different areas by the old and new regulations.

We realize this effort will have an impact on this firm's sales - and have decided the lost sales are less danger to this firm than potential lawsuits from erroneous shipments generated by something as simple as human error.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Mark LaRue

Comment

• Deer Hunter

SOB's must pay! Good job Larue and Olympic arms!

Comment

kudos to oly arms and larue. Im sure others will follow

Comment

• cory
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2012

That's awesome! I'll remember this the next time I open my wallet.
          "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

These companies and hopefully those who follow in their footsteps are True Patriots to America!

Comment

Kudos indeed!

Comment

I will only buy from companies that take this stance, where the rights of citizens come before anyone else. At the end of the day, LEO's have families they want to protect like anyone else, and they need to continue to re-iterate to these enemies within that they are on the side of the People and the Bill of Rights, like the Utah State Sheriff's Association did with its letter to comrade Hussein.

If I were a manufacturer, I would recall the products for safety from every statist governor's security detail, and then cite the governor's stupidity as a restriction on me being able to send the products back to them. I'm sure I could find plenty of customers willing to pay top dollar for anything available right now as well, after billing the offenders for their attack on legitimate business, followed by a lawsuit for their assault on civil rights, while excluding themselves from the restrictions.

My products are not safe in the hands of tyrants, and this type of improper use of them voids any warranties, repairs, or even possession of weapons and accessories. They are dangerous to society and the freedom of the people in the hands of criminals, so no sane manufacturer or distributor can supply the enemy within in good consciousness.
                Last edited by Guest; 02-14-2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

United we are-never back down. Good find costa. The American gun owners gang, and a few manufactures are rising up to meet the challenges, presented by the present group of gun grabber wanna be's. We shall prevail. No matter what idiocy shows up here in MN, they get nothing from us-the local sherrifs agreed-we Will not follow orders, if deemed un-neccessary-or in violation of our states citizenry to protect themselves- the public has a basic right to self defend itself, by what ever method is avaiable. Second amend., is fine w/ them. They rely on us---their response time is too long.

Comment

I know that Barret will not do business with the govt of California. Its nice to see the manufacturers stand behind us common folks.

Comment

• montana
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Allen View Post
                      I know that Barret will not do business with the govt of California. Its nice to see the manufacturers stand behind us common folks.
                      You under estimate yourself ,there's nothing common about the people on this forum, your all the best I have seen in a long time

Comment

• Taylormade

Originally posted by cory View Post
                        That's awesome! I'll remember this the next time I open my wallet.
                        Ditto!

Comment

• BjornF16
                          Chieftain
                          • Jun 2011

Updated list of companies:

Olympic Arms, Inc
                          La Rue Tactical
                          EFI, LLC – Extreme Firepower
                          York Arms
                          Templar Custom (Yea Bob Reynolds!)
                          Cheaper Than Dirt

source: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...icting-states/
                          LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
                          Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

Magpul has said it will leave Colorado, if magazine bans pass in that state.

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Originally posted by montana View Post
                              You under estimate yourself ,there's nothing common about the people on this forum, your all the best I have seen in a long time
                              I agree, One man protecting his family and home is worth 10 Gun grabbin Commie Scumbag pukes trying to take them! Molon Labe!

Comment

Working...
                              X