• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

This is very funny but true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBi7OeAohok http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...hat-is-a-myth/

I love this guy .
    Last edited by montana; 02-15-2013, 07:12 PM.

There is an extensive set of legal precedent and law that requires the police to use firearms for self-defense only.

This guy is either shamefully ignorant of the law and policy or is outright lying. Neither is a good example our law-enforcement community.

--- I wrote my comment before viewing the guy in the baseball cap. I've seen him talk before -- he has an elegant way of putting forward the case for defending and protecting the Second Amendment. Hope to hear more from him!

BTW -- I did not laugh, close to crying over the example set by this less than sterling 'police chief' -- by brother in law is a law enforcement officer who knows first hand the value of a firearm for self defense.
    Last edited by Guest; 02-15-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• montana
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by JASmith View Post
      There is an extensive set of legal precedent and law that requires the police to use firearms for self-defense only.

This guy is either shamefully ignorant of the law and policy or is outright lying. Neither is a good example our law-enforcement community.

--- I wrote my comment before viewing the guy in the baseball cap. I've seen him talk before -- he has an elegant way of putting forward the case for defending and protecting the Second Amendment. Hope to hear more from him!

BTW -- I did not laugh, close to crying over the example set by this less than sterling 'police chief' -- by brother in law is a law enforcement officer who knows first hand the value of a firearm for self defense.
      If you laugh or cry, it's hard to take any of these buffoons serious any more. The inmates are running the asylum.

Comment

It looks like they dug up some washed-out stoner who fried his brain long ago, then dressed him up in a Sheriff's suit. Firearms aren't there for police officers to defend themselves? This guy needs a urinalysis, right now. Use ceramic bottles, so they don't melt.
        Last edited by Guest; 02-18-2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• montana
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
          It looks like they dug up some washed-out stoner who fried his bran long ago, then dressed him up in a Sheriff's suit. Firearms aren't there for police officers to defend themselves? This guy needs a urinalysis, right now. Use ceramic bottles, so they don't melt.
          That pretty well sums it up.

Comment

• txgunner00
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by lrrpf52 View Post
            it looks like they dug up some washed-out stoner who fried his bran long ago, then dressed him up in a sheriff's suit. Firearms aren't there for police officers to defend themselves? This guy needs a urinalysis, right now. use ceramic bottles, so they don't melt.
            lmao!
            NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by JASmith View Post
              Not here in the New Mexico Territory.

Comment

Originally posted by davidj View Post
                Not here in the New Mexico Territory.
                It is true in Kaliformia. Oh, I forgot, Emeryville IS in California!

Comment

Let's see, who do I trust more: A certifiably moronic stupid police chief OR the guy making the video. Hmmm, I think I'll take the black guy nine ways to Sunday. I don't know if he can shoot or not (but I suspect that he can) but he is infinitely smarter and better spoken.

Comment

Working...
                  X