• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Y85
    Warrior
    • Sep 2012

MO law proposal

I caught some flack from my good friend LR52 for suggesting MO as a place for MAGPUL to land (if things in CO are less than friendly). Just wanted to provide a little followup.
  • Deer Hunter

Outstanding!

Comment

I've been a champion of that type of legislation for years, but like him, I know it has a snowball's chance in hell of passing...or does it?

Either way, this is the type of legislation that needs to be submitted every time the issue of infringing on the Constitution comes up, for all 10 of the Bill of Rights, not just the 2A.

Comment

I am proud to be a missourian today. HB170 "firearms freedom act" is in comittee along with HCR 8. This is basically nullification of any semiauto ban by feds. Missouri will not enforce a semiauto ban. It also protects any rifles built in MO from ever being taken (I am guessing this is because of US commerce clause). Also it will stop non violent felons from losing thier 2nd ammendment rights so that they can own firearms. I think it is a great piece of legislation. If you are from Missouri would you please sign this petition in support? It opens Rep. curtmans page and you scroll down to sign on!

Comment

• Kikn
          Warrior
          • Nov 2011

That it awesome. I always felt that if you are rehabilitated enough to walk the streets your ate rehabilitated enough to have all of your rights back that the constitution allows to it's citizenry .

Comment

There are rogue federal regulatory agencies that can slap a felony on a farmer for merely moving dirt from one spot to another. This would protect them from having thier 2nd amendment rights stripped. Also if there was mandatory registration by executive order or congressional vote with a felony resulting from not registering, this would protect the citizens

Comment

• Y85
              Warrior
              • Sep 2012

as part of my continuing mission to make good old Missouri look good, I offer another post

Missouri legislation could land teachers and doctors in trouble if they ask students about gun ownership or note such information from patients on medical records.

Comment

That's excellent. I saw yesterday that MO HB 170 the firearms freedom act made it through comittee!

Comment

• Y85
                  Warrior
                  • Sep 2012

More good news (seriously)
                  Your guide to hunting, fishing, shooting and all things outdoor from the experts at Whitetail Journal, Predator Xtreme, and Bowhunting World magazines.

Comment

Working...
                  X