• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ridgerider

Idaho companies stand

• cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

Bwaites any chance we can get a sticky established listing all the companies that have stood up for the 2nd Amendment and have refused to sell to state's that infringe upon the 2nd Amendment?

Next time my wallet opens it'll go towards one of these companies, and I'd hate to overlook one of them.
    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by cory View Post
      Bwaites any chance we can get a sticky established listing all the companies that have stood up for the 2nd Amendment and have refused to sell to state's that infringe upon the 2nd Amendment?

Next time my wallet opens it'll go towards one of these companies, and I'd hate to overlook one of them.
      That's a great idea!

Comment

• Taylormade

Sounds good lets see a list

Comment

• cory
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Taylormade View Post
          Sounds good lets see a list
          So lets see who do we have?

Olympic Arms
          La Rue Tactical
          Midway
          Spike Tactical
          Quality Arms
          EFI, LLC – Extreme Firepower
          York Arms
          Templar Custom
          Barrett

Did I miss anyone?
          "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Dogue
            Warrior
            • Mar 2011

The Blaze.com has added these companies to the list:
            Bullwater Enterprises
            Westfork Armory
            Smith Enterprise
            Alex Arms
            Spike’s Tactical
            Quality Arms
            Liberty Suppressors
            Doublestar Corp
            American Spirit Arms
            Trident Armory
            Head Down Products
            J&G Sales

And apparently Armalite refuses to join these companies and instead attacks their customers that have pushed for them to do so.

There is also a website that will mass email most of the major mfgs for you http://www.firearmspolicy.org/take-action/industry/
            Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

• leopard6.5

I hate to be the one to say it but we really need to concentrate( in addition to the smaller companies) on emailing and calling some of the big players like:

Colt
              Glock
              Winchester
              Etc.

When the big guys join this list is when the Feds will start paying attention.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Lee

Comment

• bwaites
                • Mar 2011

I would be happy to make a sticky for this. Can someone take some time and verify each company? (I can use the Blaze list as is)

Then if someone will create a post with all the companies alphabetized, I will create a new post and sticky it.

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Just curious bwaites about your Avator (The Mighty Thor). Were you comic book collector? I have many comics that ive collected through the years, anything from the Avengers to the Xmen. It would be nice to know im not the only Comic book geek? LOL?

Comment

• bwaites
                    • Mar 2011

I spent 5 years in Iceland, where Thor is still considered a God. But, yes, an old comic book geek, too! Thor rules!

I've never been a true collector of anything, even guns. If I don't shoot it regularly, its gone!

AND....I'm the moderator, so from time to time I have to use the hammer!

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Mjolnor!

Comment

• BjornF16
                        Chieftain
                        • Jun 2011

Yeah Bravo Company USA! http://www.bravocompanyusa.com

Our stance on the 2nd Amendment.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

The founding fathers made the right to keep and bear arms second only to the freedom of speech in the Bill of Rights. Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, George Mason, Samuel Adams and so many others, labored tirelessly to create a new nation with laws free from the tyranny of the old country. A place where the government would represent the people, not repress them.

As Americans, we have the luxury of living in a developed society where we can develop ourselves through education and critical debate. We have a responsibility to question ideas and confront issues that we have a stake in as citizens of this nation, be that the rights of yourselves or the rights of others when threatened by the state. Firearms are, first and foremost, a tool to secure your life and the lives of others, against any aggressor.

The people at Bravo Company USA and BCM support responsible private individuals having access to the same tools of civilian Law Enforcement to affect the same ends. Securing and defending ourselves, our loved ones and innocent people if the situation arises. As such Bravo Company's policy is that law enforcement officials and departments will be restricted to the same type of products available to responsible private individuals of that same city or state.
                        LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
                        Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

• shotgun_wedding

List of companies not selling to anti-2A states, etc. (posted on Drudge, linked from CNSNews - http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn...agencies-areas):

sg

Comment

Working...
                          X