Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Going On Here??

Things are getting scary.

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.
    Last edited by Guest; 02-20-2013, 04:58 PM. Reason: spelling

I have a 3 year old boy and a pregnant wife. If there is ANY truth to this story, this would be the last straw for me.

Comment

• appleseed-kdc

new-targets.jpg

Probably you mean this one.

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Originally posted by bdevr View Post
        I have a 3 year old boy and a pregnant wife. If there is ANY truth to this story, this would be the last straw for me.
        As much as I hate it bro, welcome to the new norm.

Comment

Dear Police Officer,

I you are in a situation where you are required by your superiors to train to shoot pregnant women, children and my grandmother you might want to take a good long look at the ones in charge of your training.

With Hugs and Kisses,

Joe Q. Public

Comment

the ones training on these may crap their pants when the door opens and its one of our highly trained former servicemen standing behind that gun instead of a female or geriatric(sp?). I wouldnt want to open the door and see my cousin, who is force recon, standing there with his springfield or 10.5" M4 pointed at me!

Comment

• appleseed-kdc

Statement_2.png

Comment

The LEO's don't ask for these themselves. If I were Janet Napalitano, and I really wanted to agitate those wascally wadical gun owners and residual traditional American citizens, I would put in a solicitation for something exactly like this as part of the psychological warfare scheme to push Americans more and more into a corner.

Notice how racist these targets are, by the way. Instead of representing the rich cultural and ethnic landscape of our diverse Nation, they targeted one specific racial group. The ACLU should be jumping on this one any time now...........crickets............

I doubt this is a legitimate solicitation, but only perception matters in psychological warfare. Alex Jones seems to be the agitator of one part of the population, while the leftists agitate the other.
                Last edited by Guest; 02-23-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Deer Hunter

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                  The LEO's don't ask for these themselves. If I were Janet Nepalitano, and I really wanted to agitate those wascally wadical gun owners and residual traditional American citizens, I would put in a solicitation for something exactly like this as part of the psychological warfare scheme to push Americans more and more into a corner.

Notice how racist these targets are, by the way. Instead of representing the rich cultural and ethnic landscape of our diverse Nation, they targeted one specific racial group. The ACLU should be jumping on this one any time now...........crickets............

I doubt this is a legitimate solicitation, but only perception matters in psychological warfare. Alex Jones seems to be the agitator of one part of the population, while the leftists agitate the other.
                  Alex Jones is Crazy but whats crazier is that hes also been right on alot of things as well. Do I agree with him all the time? Ohhh no! But he makes some good points now and then.

Comment

Working...
                  X