• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael
    Warrior
    • Jan 2012

From CNN.com

I know, shocking...but CNN has a pro-gun editorial/article.

A mother who was once adamant about not having a gun in the house talks about what changed her mind.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.
    - Voltaire

They'll do anything for ratings at this point. Not gonna click on it...let them collapse on their own merits.

Comment

Good piece. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Dogue
        Warrior
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
        They'll do anything for ratings at this point. Not gonna click on it...let them collapse on their own merits.
        I feel the same. If its pro-gun they'll either pull it from their site or fire the writer, probably both. Either way, I'm not going there.
        Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Even NPR does an "other side" piece from time to time. Maybe they think it will keep them out of hell.

Comment

• babaganoush
            Warrior
            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by bow shot View Post
            Even NPR does an "other side" piece from time to time. Maybe they think it will keep them out of hell.
            Bwahhhahhhahhhahhh!!!

These people probably have box seats reserved for them. You know what they say the road to Hell is paved with. (No, little Suzy, it's not unicorn turds.)
            "A problem thoroughly understood is always fairly simple. Found your opinions on facts, not prejudices. We know too many things that are not true."

Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Working...
            X