Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill.brandonj

Grendel T Shirt Order

I found a shirt similar to this online and it seemed to be popular among this group so I had my wife design these two options if anyone is interested in purchasing one. She works for a printing company so we are getting a pretty good deal on the shirts. I have to have a minimum of 24 shirts ordered for each design (A and B). As long as I have at least that many the pricing will be $10 for Small through XL and $12 for 2X and 3X plus shipping. I will let you know how much shipping will be once you tell me how many shirts you are ordering.

GrendelShirtOptions.jpg

NOTICE One change has been made and applies to BOTH shirts designs... The Grendel Monster logo is now not on the back with the rest of the text we are putting it on the FRONT of the shirt around the pocket area above the left breast
    I have a two year old son who was diagnosed with Leukemia in early April this year. Most of the members on here suggested that i include a $5 per shirt extra charge for our benefit. I would love to do that so if you would please do so. The extra cost of traveling 350 miles once a week and staying overnight and so on is a small burden. The extra money after i pay for shirts and the shipping will go directly into my "Friends of Wyatt Hill account" with which I only pay medical bills (which is basically done for the year) and also donate back to charities that have helped me keep my son alive

If you want to place an order then I need this information from you:
    Name:
    Address:
    Size:
    Quantity:

I need to have the money here before I order the shirts... I will give this until NEXT Friday which will be August 2nd I will also have a couple NOT MANY extras on hand for those who might want some after deadline

Please send the above information to me via email at hill.brandonj@gmail.com.

Payment will need to be made via paypal. Or money order. DO NOT pay until after I have told you your shipping cost. Also when you make a payment please click the gift option so that I don't get slammed with a bunch of fees.
Working...
X