The LAST thread about Zimmerman/Martin (FACTS ONLY!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LAST thread about Zimmerman/Martin (FACTS ONLY!)

I sure hope that this will be my last thread regarding the entire trial. I had to share this, as it's an extremely great source to show people that are still dug-in to their opinion. In fact those who, like me, believe Zimmerman was innocent, and who watched the evidence BEFORE and DURING the trial, will learn a lot from this link.

LINK TO SURVEY => A Few Questions for Those Upset by the Zimmerman Verdict

Each bit of info is also cited, so it's harder to argue.

This is an excellent way to show the power the media has over needless trials like this one. Had the FACTS been presented to the public I am confident that there would be NO racial hostility today regarding this event. I'm confident that no classes would be taught in colleges about the injustice of this event and praising Trayvon's lost young life.

Copy the link, post it on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, send it out in emails to your family and friends.

It does NOT argue anything, it just presents the facts, in a survey format.
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

Thanks for the link. I like things like that that are thorough and factual. Too bad not many in this country of ours do.

John
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• wheelguner
      Warrior
      • Oct 2011

Outstanding!!!!

Comment

That is a great bit of fact finding in there. Someone has really done their research.

Comment

Having followed the case closely, there were still many facts listed there that I was unaware of, like the multiple text message discussions of Treyvon's repeated problems with fighting. I knew he was in several cases of trouble that normally would have resulted in an arrest, but wasn't aware of all the fighting.

Comment

Working...
          X